Pawstruck Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural and organic ingredients support stress reduction in anxious dogs.
- Ideal for supporting dogs during stressful times, like trips to the vet.
- Promotes relaxation without making dogs drowsy.
- May help to reduce nervous behaviors like barking, paw licking and chewing.
- Tasty chews are just like giving a treat for easy feeding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Beef Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Particular Paws Joint & Hip Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 65 count$19.95Chewy Price$20.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Urinary Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$24.89Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Tummy Gladiator Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Ample Nutrition High Potency Daily Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 7.05-oz jar$25.95Chewy Price$24.65Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products ArthriMAXX Joint Support & Antioxidant Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$38.95Chewy Price$49.88List Price$37.00Autoship Price
- PetStrips Multivitamin Adult Dog Strips, 30 count$15.65Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Doggie Dailies Salmon Omega Chews Dog Supplement, 1-lb bottle$29.97Chewy Price$35.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth One & Done Daily Greens Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (per 2.7g soft chew): Passionflower 120 mg, Chamomile 120 mg, L-Tryptophan 80 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Chamomile, L-Tryptophan...||Organic Passion Flower 125mg, L-Tryptophan 40mg, Valerian Root 35mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Calming, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Calming||Calming, Vitamins & Minerals||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Beef||Beef, Duck, Bacon||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Worth the try
I’m always on the look out for a good calming supplement. My dogs get anxious and rowdy in the car, and when we have to go on extended car rides, it can be obnoxious for us and I know it’s not fun for them. I’ve tried cod tincture before which is fine, but I was curious about these guys so I tried them. At first my dogs weren’t sure about the taste (didn’t refuse them but didn’t gobble them down), but soon grew to like them. It calmed them down enough to be bearable, but didn’t knock them out cold which is great. For the price these are worth trying out for your pups.
Does the Trick
These really work! My dog - like most dogs really hates fireworks and gets pretty anxious when they are going off. These chews really seem to help calm her down. I just give her one and within about 20 minutes she’s gone from shaking like a leaf and panting heavily to lying down relaxed.
Not too bad
It's not too bad... i think my dog likes it but i would've loved it if it was more chewable. Its calmed my dog a bit which is what he needed
A+ Worked wonders on my anxious dog
He's calmed way down and can enjoy life with less stress! I'll be back for more when I run out. I highly recommend this product
Awful smell and taste
Can’t get the dog to eat them, even inside peanut butter other treats because it smells so bad. No idea if they work or not