Pawstruck Ruff Relief Nose & Paw Dog Balm, 1.75-oz jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dual-action balm helps to relieve dry skin and protect your dog’s paw pads.
- Rub in daily to relieve dry skin on nose, paws and elbows, including hot spots.
- Use as a protectant to shield paws from salt, ice, sand and heat.
- Made with certified USDA organic ingredients.
- Great for all breeds, including those with short, sensitive noses like bulldogs, boxers and mastiffs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Dog Moisturizer, 8-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Paw & Nose Dog Cream, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Snout Balm, 2-oz tin$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog & Cat Paw Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Petsonik Cat & Dog Moisturizer, 3-oz tin$9.99Chewy Price
- Petsonik Paw Repair Lavender Scented Cat & Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Warren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 4-oz tin$17.81Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.92Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax...||Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil...||N/A||Beeswax, Shea Butter, Lanolin...||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Works as described
I bought for my Boston Terrier’s nose. It was starting to crack and was rough to the touch so I bought this. I rec’d it on a Saturday and applied it maybe 4 times that day and maybe 5 times on Sunday. Then during the work week, I applied it 3 times Monday thru Wednesday and once a day until the end of the weekend and it worked perfectly. Her nose is nice and soft and moist after only about 5-6 days of using it but I kept throughout the weekend and now I apply it maybe every other day just cause I don’t want it to go back.
Effective Nose Balm!
Very impressed! It actually works. Had very good results in only three days. Our dog let's us put it on, so it must feel and smell good. She isn't very accommodating with anything else. Highly recommend!
I have a 10 year old jack Russell that’s nose has been getting drier and drier. Her nose was getting super rough almost shredding on the outer surface one nostril was starting to close up a little. I tried Burts Bees dog nose and paw with no luck. It is very runny. This product once a day for 7 days made a huge difference softening her nose almost back to normal. Very pasty and sticks on the nose well. My dog didn’t mind the taste of it and after a couple days was not resisting the treatment. Great product Thank you!!
My Brittany’s nose was looking awful so I was looking for a safe product because I knew she would lick whatever I put on. After about 10 days of using this once or twice a day, it is almost back to normal. I wish I had taken pictures because the difference is amazing. I have 4 dogs and a cat so needless to say, we love our four legged children and only want to use the best products we can find. This is a great product and a little goes a long way!
Pawstruck ruff relief
It didn't help with the pads I've used it everyday twice a day and it hasn't helped at all
WOW! Amazing for my pug!
I have a 5 year old female pug and since the dawn of time I struggled to find a good product for her little nose! Poor thing gets so dry :( After even one use made a HECK of a difference! I will forever have this on hand for her <3 I can’t wait to see even more results after continuous use :) Thank You Ruff Relief!!!!
This works wonders I saw a huge difference after 1 application of it. I do have to distract my dog so he doesn’t lick it off his paw pads or nose. I highly recommend this product to others
No relief for her ruff spots. :-(
Unfortunately, this product has not been working for the rough spots on my fur-baby's nose and paws. Will have to keep looking for something that will help.
The nose and paw balm is working wonders for my dog's nose. I rub it into her nose twice daily and I saw the vast improvement after one week! Thank you.
Pawstruck relief cream for dogs.
Very good, I noticed it helping after the second time I used it.