Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ultra-wearable with wide-fitting design that’s ideal for daily walks.
- Stands up to everyday use with reinforced, tear-resistant rip-stop nylon.
- Makes daytime and nighttime walks safer with the reflective stitching.
- Reflective stitching material reflects light from the environment even in low light.
- Available in different sizes and colors so you can find the right one for your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Pink, X-Large: 22 to 30-in neck$12.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- GoTags Waterproof Personalized Reflective Dog Collar, Pink, 16 to 18-in neck, 3/4-in wide$21.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Pink, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$16.13Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Green Camo, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$17.69Chewy Price$24.77List Price
- Pets First NCAA Texas Longhorns Nylon Dog Collar, Texas Longhorns, Large: 14 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9 to 15-in neck, 1-in wide$23.84Chewy Price$27.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
209 Customer Reviews
I love this collar! It's sturdy and well made without being too heavy for my girl's neck like many collars can be. It's also very, very reflective, which is so nice when out at night! My only advice is to order exactly the size you need, don't order up if your dog is between sizes. We went with a medium and could have easily used a small instead as the collar is rather loose on her. That said, we know now and will order accordingly when we get these for our other two dogs. Great collar and great price, thanks Chewy for always coming through!
Our dog wore this collar for a couple of years of very rough play with her brother and at daycare and it held up really well. She would still be wearing the original- except she got skunked! So we just bought a new one
Glows in the dark
Nice quality and the reflective stripes an be seen in the dark. Fits well. Will buy for the other dogs when they need new ones.
Great at first
I got this collar, in Teal, on 1/6/2022. I loved the color, which is more of a light/sky blue and I loved the style. The downside is that the clip to secure the collar broke mid-May, so it barely lasted four months. This collar was used mainly to keep identification and rabies tags on my dog. I walk my dogs on harnesses, so my dog did not tug against this collar. I was very disappointed that it was not more durable than that.
Sturdy quality, this baby lasts and gorgeous color. This is the second one I’ve bought for my dogs
this is not teal
Very disappointed this collar is like a baby blue not teal and it’s not very reflective overall would not purchase if you’re wanting either one of those things. The only good thing was the price.
I was looking for a reflective collar and purchased Pawtitas. I am very disappointed as this has no reflective capability at all. Where is the reflective supposed to be? If it is in the small patch stitched on it isn't even reflective. I wanted a complete reflective collar and this is not it!
Love the collar and the purple color
I love the color of this collar for my black dog- such a beautiful complement for my beautiful girl. I don’t know much about functionality as she refuses to walk if leashed on a collar. She is all about her harness ( the joy-ride harness which we ABSOLUTELY LOVE- goes on and off within seconds and great support)
Great Collar and Great Customer Service.
I had ordered a large 1 inch-wide collar for our 60 lb. 10 month old Bernedoodle puppy but it had to be cinched up all of the way to fit her neck. I called Chewy's Customer Service to get an exchange for the medium size collar. They were very helpful and refunded the purchase price without question. They even suggested to donate the large collar to our local animal shelter. I went ahead had purchased the medium size, 3/4 inch-wide collar which fits better around her neck.
Cute but not easy to open
This item is cute, but I would call it light blue, rather than teal. Also, the small puppy version has a clip to open and close it that is so tiny that it's hard to work. I ended up using a previous dog's collar that has a bigger clasp.