Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ultra-wearable with wide-fitting design that’s ideal for daily walks.
- Stands up to everyday use with reinforced, tear-resistant rip-stop nylon.
- Makes daytime and nighttime walks safer with the reflective stitching.
- Reflective stitching material reflects light from the environment even in low light.
- Available in different sizes and colors so you can find the right one for your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pink Papyrus Isabella Polyester Dog Leash, 4-ft long, 1-in wide$17.49Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Polyester Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 16.5-in neck, 1-in wide$21.95Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Medium: 20 to 28-in chest$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, New York Rangers, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar, Minnesota Vikings, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.74List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
206 Customer Reviews
Great at first
I got this collar, in Teal, on 1/6/2022. I loved the color, which is more of a light/sky blue and I loved the style. The downside is that the clip to secure the collar broke mid-May, so it barely lasted four months. This collar was used mainly to keep identification and rabies tags on my dog. I walk my dogs on harnesses, so my dog did not tug against this collar. I was very disappointed that it was not more durable than that.
Sturdy quality, this baby lasts and gorgeous color. This is the second one I’ve bought for my dogs
this is not teal
Very disappointed this collar is like a baby blue not teal and it’s not very reflective overall would not purchase if you’re wanting either one of those things. The only good thing was the price.
I was looking for a reflective collar and purchased Pawtitas. I am very disappointed as this has no reflective capability at all. Where is the reflective supposed to be? If it is in the small patch stitched on it isn't even reflective. I wanted a complete reflective collar and this is not it!
Love the collar and the purple color
I love the color of this collar for my black dog- such a beautiful complement for my beautiful girl. I don’t know much about functionality as she refuses to walk if leashed on a collar. She is all about her harness ( the joy-ride harness which we ABSOLUTELY LOVE- goes on and off within seconds and great support)
Great Collar and Great Customer Service.
I had ordered a large 1 inch-wide collar for our 60 lb. 10 month old Bernedoodle puppy but it had to be cinched up all of the way to fit her neck. I called Chewy's Customer Service to get an exchange for the medium size collar. They were very helpful and refunded the purchase price without question. They even suggested to donate the large collar to our local animal shelter. I went ahead had purchased the medium size, 3/4 inch-wide collar which fits better around her neck.
Cute but not easy to open
This item is cute, but I would call it light blue, rather than teal. Also, the small puppy version has a clip to open and close it that is so tiny that it's hard to work. I ended up using a previous dog's collar that has a bigger clasp.
Nice collar and the color is right!
This is the 4th collar that I ordered and it is finally pink! The others all said pink but were actually coral colored. This collar is very nice, I recommend it!
One of my favorites
I bought two black ones, different sizes over a year ago and they are both still intact. Our dogs are constantly outside and play fighting and the collars still look like new. They're durable and I love the small detail with the peace sign, heart and paw. I just bought two new ones to have different colors, will keep buying for sure!
I’ve had it for two weeks and the strap is fraying/tearing and the hem is tearing. Not happy