Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ultra-comfortable for daily walks with padded handle and wide design.
- Made with one solid strip of rip-stop nylon that’s reinforced on both sides.
- Makes daytime and nighttime walks safer with the sewn-on reflective strip.
- Strip reflects light from the environment even in low light conditions.
- Available in different colors so you can find the right one for your pal.
- Extra small/small has a 5/8-inch width for puppies and small dogs; medium/large has a 1-inch width for medium to large dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Outdoor Two Toned Waterproof Stink Proof PVC Dog Leash, River Blue, Large - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$9.14Chewy Price$11.32List Price
- Pink Papyrus Drew Polyester Dog Leash, 4-ft long, 1-in wide$20.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Dean & Tyler Simply Braided 8-in Leather Dog Traffic Leash, Brown$22.21Chewy Price
- Pet Life Geo-prene 2-in-1 Shock Absorbing Neoprene Padded Reflective Dog Leash & Collar, Orange, Large$34.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- The Foggy Dog Ruby Marine Rope Dog Leash, 5-ft long, 3/8-in wide$59.00Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Darth Vader Polyester Dog Leash, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.10Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle, Training, Waterproof||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Traffic Handle, Training, Waterproof||Outdoor Use, Traffic Handle, Padded||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Carabiner||Carabiner||Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||5 feet|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
Good reflective - no ring to attach poop bag
My header said it all. Love the colors (ordered 2) & need the reflective for night walking but no ring to attach poop bag to leash so a major pain.
I think this is 'finally' the one, the leash that Bogie is not going to chew on. It looks great, it works great! Thank you so much 'Chewy' for helping me with this purchase. I think you guys are the Best!
I walk my dog early in the morning, so this leash catches the eye of anyone driving by. Dogs need to have reflective wear as well as the walker.
Not what I need
This leash is perfect for those who have one pet to walk. I was looking for something other than a retractable leash because I walk two dogs at a time and thought I would try two of these. What a mess. They get tangled up constantly, not because of the leashes but because sometimes they walk together and sometimes they do not. Lol. I still recommend this leash because it is sturdy and reflective. I will donate it to a shelter.
Very pleased with purchase
I bought 2 collars and 2 leashes for my girls. I love the choice of colors. Plus the reflective part is a great addition for when they are outside in the dark and I need to go out to hurry them in. I would definitely recommend.
Great at first
This leash was great at first but less than two months later, the reflective part is shredding and we have tendrils of material coming off of it. Because of this, I won’t be purchasing this brand again, especially for the price of this leash!
Very nice leash
Looking for a reflective leash to replace a previous 20 yo, 2 dog one. This one worked very well. The reflective material has improved dramatically in 20 years and looks like a light saber when lit up. And padded handle is comfortable. Only improvement I might suggest would be a loop to hold the poop bag holder in place other than in the handle.
In the six years I have had Baxter, this is by far the best leash I have found for him. Enjoy using this leash as it is soft on my hands.
Leash unclips when dog shakes
This is a good leash, the padding in the handle is nice as is the reflective material. However, in the past 45 days the leash has unclipped from my dog's collar due to him shaking his head three times. It appears that the force of his shake must be stronger than the spring holding the clip closed. He is not a big dog, only 35 pounds. Disappointing, but as long as I'm ready to re-attach the leash when he shakes, all is good. However, I cannot recommend this leash.
I'm used to a thicker fabric leash and the only downside is that the main leash will eat into my hand. I hold the handle in one hand and then hold the drooping part of the leash with my other hand. If my dog moves quickly the edges of the loose leash tightening in my hand will dig in. My thicker old leash didn't do that. Maybe I should have tried the Mighty Paw leash. If you don't "two hand" the leash this is a non-issue. As far as comments about only one side being reflective isn't a big deal to me as the leash will invariably end up with a twist and the reflective side will be visible 360°