Pawtitas Organic Hypoallergenic Itch Soother Dog Balm
About This Item
- Skin balm that provides scratching relief for your furry friend.
- Provides soothing relief for dry, rash, hot spots, itchy or irritated areas.
- Helps stop suffering, insatiable irritation, and obsessive chewing, biting and scratching.
- Apply daily as needed to create a layer of protection against skin irritations.
- Made in the USA with all-natural organic ingredients, pure botanical plants and vitamins.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Elbow Balm, 2-oz tin$15.94Chewy Price$15.99List Price$15.14Autoship Price
- VetClassics Tea Tree Oil Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.00List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Paw Protector Pet Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$15.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$5.64Chewy Price$5.36Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$5.86Chewy Price$5.57Autoship Price
- RELIQ Advanced Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 4-oz bottle$9.00Chewy Price$10.50List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Bodhi Dog Aloe Vera Dog, Cat & Small Animal Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dogphora First Dog of Fashion Dog Styling Creme, 12-oz bottle$17.38Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.51Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Coastal Breeze Ear Rinse, 4-oz bottle$6.94Chewy Price$8.75List Price$6.59Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog 3 Cute Puppies Dog Nose Butter, 8-oz tin$25.07Chewy Price$30.95List Price$23.82Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleaning Advanced+ Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.24List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Certified Organic Calendula Herbal Oil, Natural Non-gmo Vitamin E, Certified Organic Goldenseal Root...||Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Evening Primrose, Argan, Aloe...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy||Paw Care||Paw Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
There is hardly any product in this tube
My dog chews and licks his paws , i thought i would buy this product but just to try so bought the tube. I used it twice and when i turned the tube to wind up more product it just turned I couldnt believe there was none left so i peeled off the label to see, well I have included a picture of what i found there is not enough in the tube to even try it out literally only used twice.Do not buy it.
Great for Poodle Hot Spots! My poodle loves it!
Poodles are notorious for having skin issues and goopy eyes, and mine is no exception. He gets groomed every 6 weeks, but has a tendency to get hot spots and red rashes in his groin area after 3 weeks. I needed something to alleviate his discomfort, and this does the trick. My dog practically begs me to use it, and will roll over onto his back and expose the area as soon as he sees me pull out the tube (he started doing this after the 3rd application). I also love the tube, as it makes application easy (although, I wish there was an option to buy a bigger tube). Dog loves it, I love it --> 5 stars!
nope not for my dogs
it didnt do much for my dogs. didnt last very long either. its like putting chap stick on the dogs hair
If your dog has skin issues, try this! Great product!!
I purchase this tube balm (chapstick size) to see how it works on my dog that has severe skin allergies. I spent tons of money on the vet, try everything but nothing really work, the scratching always return after a few days and sometimes worst. After searching for a while I found this natural product and decide give it a try. I follow the instructions, and WOW! He stop scratching and within a few days the rash was gone!!! He no longer scratches and his skin looks so much better!! I will definitely buy the large can because the tube was to see if it works. Im so glad I did ! Happy dog and happy mum! Give it a try you wont be disappointed!! :)
Works just very small
It is very small. (Chap stick small) It does work but is very hard to apply to larger dogs. To small.
So So product
The product works well, but it is MUCH smaller than what the picture depicts. It’s the size of a lip balm tube!!!
do not work
This item doesn’t work at all waste of money don’t suggest anyone to get this
this stuff works
In a matter of days his heat rash got better. It looked raw and very sensitive between Max's legs. I bought this and it looks like a chapstick tube, and after applying for two days, it looked better. The color of his skin is almost the same. I recommend this to you if your dog's skin is looking raw from licking. It is substantially cheaper than going to the vet.
Good but not sure I'd buy again.
The item was much smaller, about the size of lip balm, than it appeared online. It seems to work ok, but I will be going through the tube tube quickly.
I am very happy about my purchase! It was for both my dogs who love playing outside and getting their paws dirty and scrapped up. I noticed their paws were less irritated after only a couple days of consistent use. I didn’t want to use the normal store brands and I found this as a great alternative all organic option.