Pawtitas Organic Hypoallergenic Itch Soother Dog Moisturizer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Skin spray that provides scratching relief for your furry friend.
- Provides soothing relief for dry, rash, hot spots, itchy or irritated areas.
- Helps stop suffering, insatiable irritation, and obsessive chewing, biting and scratching.
- Apply daily as needed to create a layer of protection against skin irritations.
- Made in the USA with all-natural organic ingredients, pure botanical plants and vitamins.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dogphora Detox Diva Paw Souffle Dog Balm, 4-oz jar$18.59Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.66Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Tropical Fresh Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda Conditioner, 18-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$18.69List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Dog of the Woods Probiotic Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wags & Wiggles Outdoor Citronella Dog Shampoo, 16-oz$4.08Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.88Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Oatmeal Pet Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Espree Tea Tree & Aloe Vera Dog Shampoo, 20-oz$12.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Hot Spot with Aloe Vera Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Hot Spot Hydrogel, 4-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Shih Tzu Deodorizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.76Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.12Autoship Price
- Best Shot Ultra Dirty Wash Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$48.55Chewy Price$73.50List Price$46.12Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Dog & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Certified Organic Calendula Herbal Oil, Natural Non-gmo Vitamin E, Certified Organic Goldenseal Root...||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol...||Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter...||Bisabolol, the active ingredient in Chamomile.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care||Itch & Redness Remedy||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Makes for a very shiny coat!
To be completely honest, I’m not quite sure if this really helps with my Lab’s itchy skin, but it’s natural, smells like essential oils, and makes her coat super shiny. I like to think that it gives her temporary relief from her itch, but I can’t say for sure. I love that it keeps her smelling fresh though. Anytime she gets wet from the rain, she smells like essential oils rather than wet dog.
I can’t say much
I have never had a bad experience with chewy until this last order. I made a 300$ order so they blocked my acct without my knowledge, never reached out, with meds on board my baby desperately needed. I’ve asked for a manager twice and I’m being ignored. When this finally came in, it was open in a baggie. I’m unsure if it’s cheesy fault or the damage to the box that did it. Gross smell but couldn’t use it like I said. I am waiting on a response from my vet as I write this to see if Benadryl spray is okay.
Help my dog skin condition after a few applications!
The ingredients are organic which is a big plus for me, the spray is definitely natural you can tell by the soothing smell. My dog has dermatitis I used on the area 3 times a day with great results after 4 days of use. The Itching has stop, you only need to be consistent and patient. I wipe the skin with a wet towel before applying it. Highly recommended.
I searched for something natural to use topically on my dog for itchy skin. This looked "natural" but the smell is NOT natural. I believe they must have used a synthetic fragrance, which I avoid like the plague. I have a strong sense of smell, and dogs smell 100x or more than humans. I may have overlooked this if it helped my dog, but things got worse if anything. If you are sensitive like me, or have a sensitive dog, I would pass on this.
Worked immediately! Just sprayed directly on the affected area and almost Immediately the scratching stopped! her hair is already growing back and all is well!