Pawtitas Soft Adjustable Reflective Padded Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ultra-wearable with padded, wide-fitting design that’s ideal for daily walks.
- Stands up to everyday use with reinforced, tear-resistant rip-stop nylon.
- Makes daytime and nighttime walks safer with the reflective strip.
- Strip reflects light from the environment even in low light conditions.
- Available in different sizes and colors so you can find the right one for your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Mint Green, Large$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Spring Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Pastel Orange, Small: 12 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$10.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- WAUDOG Glow in the Dark QR Passport Nylon Standard Dog Collar, Blue, Small: 9 1/8 to 13 3/4-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.25Chewy Price$9.32List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Purple, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Boulevard Gingham Collar, Navy, Small$15.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
219 Customer Reviews
Beautiful to look at and I do understand how to make it fit. However if you need to make it smallest setting the whole thing pulls apart when you hook up leash. It’s twists around and is dysfunctional! I will need to replace it ASAP.
The collar is nicely padded and good quality. But it is very awkward if not fully open. The collar tends to gap when we were not walking and 7 month old Lily managed to chew it off in about 15 minutes.
Perfect for my needs
I needed a collar with padding between the buckle and dog, and this one fits the bill perfectly. It's also a bright color and the reflective strip on it makes it easy to see my dog who likes to go on romps through forests. Some reviews mentioned it was hard to adjust/size, but I did not find this to be true.
Does not work right
I bought the size needed for my dog- However, When I get it adjusted and put on, over time it loosens up and becomes to big for him, so I will tighten it again. It becomes tangled and doesn't work correctly. If I can't get this to stay on or adjusted correctly going to put his old collar back on. Don't buy this
Buckle makes it much bulkier on one size - most of the reflective material is covered up.
Doesn’t work as pictured
The collar is not adjustable and it looks nothing like the photo. In fact you cannot even attach the two ends unless you leave the ring inside the collar. Worst design I’ve ever seen.
Stopped using this collar, it was always a tangled mess.
It doesn’t adjust
For a collar, it is kind of complicated, it doesn’t adjust right so It slips off or bunches up. I love the colors and the reflective aspect and I like the idea of extra padding but my girl can get a little wild. (We’re in training) Maybe it’s supposed to slip off Maybe I’m just using it wrong.
It's a good collar
Nice thick collar that's padded. Nylon is strong. It is easily adjustable if you unclip it and lay it out. It's not as complicated as people made it out to be.
Don't understand the fuss
Granted the way its packaged makes it look more complicated than it is. Once I sat down for a sec I was able to easily see how it works, Once that was out the way its a great collar. Looks great, feels great.