Pawtitas Soft Adjustable Reflective Padded Dog Collar
About This Item
- Ultra-wearable with padded, wide-fitting design that’s ideal for daily walks.
- Stands up to everyday use with reinforced, tear-resistant rip-stop nylon.
- Makes daytime and nighttime walks safer with the reflective strip.
- Strip reflects light from the environment even in low light conditions.
- Available in different sizes and colors so you can find the right one for your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Orange, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Spring Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Pastel Orange, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Outdoor Comfort Print Nylon Padded Dog Collar, River Blue, Extra Small, Neck: 8-12-in, Width: 5/8th -in$5.62Chewy Price$6.24List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Baby Blue, Large: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Canvas, Neoprene, Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective||Reflective||N/A||Padded|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my needs
I needed a collar with padding between the buckle and dog, and this one fits the bill perfectly. It's also a bright color and the reflective strip on it makes it easy to see my dog who likes to go on romps through forests. Some reviews mentioned it was hard to adjust/size, but I did not find this to be true.
Does not work right
I bought the size needed for my dog- However, When I get it adjusted and put on, over time it loosens up and becomes to big for him, so I will tighten it again. It becomes tangled and doesn't work correctly. If I can't get this to stay on or adjusted correctly going to put his old collar back on. Don't buy this
Doesn’t work as pictured
The collar is not adjustable and it looks nothing like the photo. In fact you cannot even attach the two ends unless you leave the ring inside the collar. Worst design I’ve ever seen.
It doesn’t adjust
For a collar, it is kind of complicated, it doesn’t adjust right so It slips off or bunches up. I love the colors and the reflective aspect and I like the idea of extra padding but my girl can get a little wild. (We’re in training) Maybe it’s supposed to slip off Maybe I’m just using it wrong.
It's a good collar
Nice thick collar that's padded. Nylon is strong. It is easily adjustable if you unclip it and lay it out. It's not as complicated as people made it out to be.
Don't understand the fuss
Granted the way its packaged makes it look more complicated than it is. Once I sat down for a sec I was able to easily see how it works, Once that was out the way its a great collar. Looks great, feels great.
Barely had this collar on one of my dogs for two-three days, and it was pulled off by another one and torn up in the middle of the night.
I second all of the previous comments; no idea how this is adjustable. I also watched both videos included in hopes to shed some light, to no avail. BAD DESIGN
THIS IS THE ONLY COLLAR WE BUY FOR OUR CHUG
This is the best collar, she never slips out of it! We have tried MANY different types and designs and our 16lb chi pug is an escape artist EXCEPT FOR THIS COLLAR!! All the reviewers saying it doesn’t work seem completely inept at pre kindergarten buckle skills. It is both padded and reflective as well as soft to the touch. We are buying more colors today!
Didn't match details
It was too thick, and said 7" to 9" but was only about 6" and couldn't be adjusted to change it.