Pawz Waterproof Dog Boots, 12 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pawz are designed to go on easily, fit securely without zippers or straps, and come in fun colors specific to their size!
- Booties are made from natural rubber that are environmentally friendly and 100% percent biodegradable.
- Protect your pup from ice, snow, salt, lawn chemicals and hot surfaces.
- A great way to help your pooch with traction control or prevent licking and biting from allergies.
- 12 booties com in a package and each can be worn several times.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price$8.55List Price
- DealUltra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, X-Small$31.99Chewy Price$44.87List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 1, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 1$6.99Chewy Price
- DealBark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Small$26.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 7$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealKurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, X-Large$54.53Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealBark Brite Lightweight Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots, Blue, Small$26.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- DealGF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, Small$31.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealFrisco Anchorage Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Yellow/Black, Small$21.96Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Boulder Plaid Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat, Pink, Small$18.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
721 Customer Reviews
Do not recommend
Definitely don't recommend these balloon booties. My 17 pound shih tzu kept licking her paws so much they were turning red, so we put these on and ohhh it was a mistake - the band around the angle is SO tight it left a red indent in her skin. It's also nearly impossible to get these off without pulling hair out. You can't get a grip on the band to pull them off! Way way too tight, yet the paw area was bigger. I'm going to try to return these.
I love these - sometimes color transfer
I love to use these for my dog but primarily in the cold weather due to the salt. He is a pug mix and the orange fit well but I like to use the small size so he has a little more space (he hates them but walks great in them). However in the hot weather (recently) they have been transferring on to his feet due to the sweating. Have not had that problem yet but after two separate packs he’s had pink feet
Way Too Tight
I have an older dog that is having difficulty getting up on our LVP floors. I was hoping these would give her traction. They are very difficult to put on. Within a few minutes of wearing these my dog started limping. I believe they cut off her circulation.
Not going to work
I ordered A large size hoping the opening that supposed to be able to open enough to fit over her feet wasn't any larger than a medium size. I can hardly get these on her and when I did it was like a swimming flipper. They need to make a way to be easier to get this on the dog's foot.
can’t get on
I can’t get these on my dogs paws. There needs to be a different style opening. It is v difficult on top of my dog having sore feet (the reason for getting them) he gets v upset and started growling as it was a lot of stress
Great swimming booties
These booties do the trick when my lab goes swimming. She has to swim right next to me and her nails always scratch me but with these booties on she doesn't scratch. They are very easy to put on and they stay on until I take them off. Best product out there.
Literally Big Balloons
These are not boots. They are literally big balloons for your dogs feet with a very small opening which pinches the dogs legs. Awful product.
Like a water balloon
The top of these boots is very tight and difficult to open to get over the paws. It's like opening a water balloon but a lot tougher. Two of my fingers barely fit, so I'm not going to put that on her paws and risk cutting off circulation.
DONT BUY its a waste..
They're like super thick balloons you can't even put on your dog just like many others said. I didn't listen. It wouldn't accept my review and now I probably can't get a refund. $16 wasted
My human mom has been buying these booties for me for many yrs because I am prone to allergies. I love them, they stay on during my walks, and my paws are protected. My mom and dad need to teamwork to put them on because I am a stinker. I love my booties and walk with them without any issues. Thank you Chewy for making them available for me! - Louis, 15 yr old poodle terrier mix.