Pawz Waterproof Dog Boots, 12 count
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Pawz are designed to go on easily, fit securely without zippers or straps, and come in fun colors specific to their size!
- Booties are made from natural rubber that are environmentally friendly and 100% percent biodegradable.
- Protect your pup from ice, snow, salt, lawn chemicals and hot surfaces.
- A great way to help your pooch with traction control or prevent licking and biting from allergies.
- 12 booties com in a package and each can be worn several times.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price
- Bark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Elf Dog Socks, Size 4$8.12Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Bark Brite Lightweight Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots, Blue, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 7, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 4$6.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large, Yellow$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Personalized Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$25.08Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, Large$8.71Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Non-Skid Fair Isle Dog Socks, Size 7$8.78Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
724 Customer Reviews
Good IDEA--BAD invention
These are like balloons. The bottoms are like round shape. PROBLEM: the tops are about the size of a small balloon (maybe dime shape-at most) and NO WAY can stretch to get over dogs paw to get even on feet. HORRIBLE & highly suggest Chewy don't sell. (p.s. 1st time sent you guys negative comment).
Do not recommend
Definitely don't recommend these balloon booties. My 17 pound shih tzu kept licking her paws so much they were turning red, so we put these on and ohhh it was a mistake - the band around the angle is SO tight it left a red indent in her skin. It's also nearly impossible to get these off without pulling hair out. You can't get a grip on the band to pull them off! Way way too tight, yet the paw area was bigger. I'm going to try to return these.
I love these - sometimes color transfer
I love to use these for my dog but primarily in the cold weather due to the salt. He is a pug mix and the orange fit well but I like to use the small size so he has a little more space (he hates them but walks great in them). However in the hot weather (recently) they have been transferring on to his feet due to the sweating. Have not had that problem yet but after two separate packs he’s had pink feet
The boots ended up being to small/tight for my pup. Tried to put them on and he tipped and pulled his foot away.
Way Too Tight
I have an older dog that is having difficulty getting up on our LVP floors. I was hoping these would give her traction. They are very difficult to put on. Within a few minutes of wearing these my dog started limping. I believe they cut off her circulation.
Not going to work
I ordered A large size hoping the opening that supposed to be able to open enough to fit over her feet wasn't any larger than a medium size. I can hardly get these on her and when I did it was like a swimming flipper. They need to make a way to be easier to get this on the dog's foot.
can’t get on
I can’t get these on my dogs paws. There needs to be a different style opening. It is v difficult on top of my dog having sore feet (the reason for getting them) he gets v upset and started growling as it was a lot of stress
It broke for just one walk. Very hard to put on. Not worth the money. Don’t buy it.
Great swimming booties
These booties do the trick when my lab goes swimming. She has to swim right next to me and her nails always scratch me but with these booties on she doesn't scratch. They are very easy to put on and they stay on until I take them off. Best product out there.
Literally Big Balloons
These are not boots. They are literally big balloons for your dogs feet with a very small opening which pinches the dogs legs. Awful product.