Pawz Waterproof Dog Boots, 12 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pawz are designed to go on easily, fit securely without zippers or straps, and come in fun colors specific to their size!
- Booties are made from natural rubber that are environmentally friendly and 100% percent biodegradable.
- Protect your pup from ice, snow, salt, lawn chemicals and hot surfaces.
- A great way to help your pooch with traction control or prevent licking and biting from allergies.
- 12 booties com in a package and each can be worn several times.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 5, Heather Gray$8.74Chewy Price
- Bark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Colorblock Dog Socks, Size 2$6.99Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$31.95Chewy Price$49.09List Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, X-Large$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, X-Large, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Medium$9.33Chewy Price$13.21List Price
- Frisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- KONG Packable Dog Raincoat, Black, Medium$24.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
715 Customer Reviews
Not going to work
I ordered A large size hoping the opening that supposed to be able to open enough to fit over her feet wasn't any larger than a medium size. I can hardly get these on her and when I did it was like a swimming flipper. They need to make a way to be easier to get this on the dog's foot.
Great swimming booties
These booties do the trick when my lab goes swimming. She has to swim right next to me and her nails always scratch me but with these booties on she doesn't scratch. They are very easy to put on and they stay on until I take them off. Best product out there.
Literally Big Balloons
These are not boots. They are literally big balloons for your dogs feet with a very small opening which pinches the dogs legs. Awful product.
Like a water balloon
The top of these boots is very tight and difficult to open to get over the paws. It's like opening a water balloon but a lot tougher. Two of my fingers barely fit, so I'm not going to put that on her paws and risk cutting off circulation.
DONT BUY its a waste..
They're like super thick balloons you can't even put on your dog just like many others said. I didn't listen. It wouldn't accept my review and now I probably can't get a refund. $16 wasted
My human mom has been buying these booties for me for many yrs because I am prone to allergies. I love them, they stay on during my walks, and my paws are protected. My mom and dad need to teamwork to put them on because I am a stinker. I love my booties and walk with them without any issues. Thank you Chewy for making them available for me! - Louis, 15 yr old poodle terrier mix.
These are not advertised correctly and ineffective for my dog. Nearly impossible to put on & my doggie was miserable .:Please advise how do I request a refund?
These actually work
They look like little balloons but they stay on well. They are also re-usable. If you have a dog who chews on things this might not be the right item for you as it could cause problems if the dog swallows them. This isn’t a problem for my dog, who now has an easier time getting up from my wood flooring.
It fits and should stay on paws comfortably
I gave 5 stars because Fits well and doggie had no problem walking on these. The rear paws need a different size (one size down). But I am not sure how much these would help my doggie on a cold snow/icy day. I am also not sure if these can prevent precious paws from an over heated ground surface on a hot summer day. But these may prevent paws from toxins, chemicals and contaminations. Or these may be saved for first aid. We have not really needed to use these and i am not sure if we will ever use them.they are definitely not for a daily use. It’s only natural and good for dogs walk on their bare paws unless some very rare conditions or situation.
Hard to get on
These look great but I couldn't get them on. Glad they worked for others because I can see they would be a terrific help.