Pedigree Dentastix Large Original Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chewy, textured treats designed to promote daily oral health. Triple action: reduces tartar buildup, cleans teeth, and freshens breath
- Unique texture scrapes away at plaque and tartar and hard to reach areas while your pup chews
- Large sticks designed for dogs over 30 pounds
- Patented ingredient system helps freshen breath
- Clinically proven to reduce buildup that contributes to dental disease
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods, All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks, Peanut Butter Flavor, 32 count$12.36Chewy Price$13.50List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- DealPedigree Dentastix Fresh Mint Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 36 count$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealPedigree Dentastix Beef Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealPedigree Dentastix Bacon Flavor Large Dental Dog Treats, 32 count$12.12Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealPedigree Dentastix Dual Flavored Bacon & Chicken Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 32 count$12.26Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Milk-Bone Fresh Breath Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Small/Medium, 25 count$5.94Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.64Autoship Price
- DealVetIQ Minties Medium/Large Dental Bone Dog Treats, 40 count$16.47Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.65Autoship Price
- DealPedigree Dentastix Original Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$14.26Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Milk-Bone Original Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Large, 18 count$5.94Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.64Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, 27.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Fresh Breath Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Large, 18 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerine...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1642 Customer Reviews
Walker would not be able to have a complete day without getting his chewy treats when we come in from playing his teeth are gorgeous and his breath is amazing. Most days:-)
Lowest calorie dental stick on the market
I have done extensive research on the fat and calorie content on large and small dental sticks for my dogs, and these have 76 (for the large) Kcal per stick vs 92 kcal in the Get Naked Weight Management dental sticks. As you can see from the pic, my dogs don’t need any extra calories. My cane corso is very sensitive & I went through several brands before I found one that didn’t cause her to throw up or have soft stool. Pedigree is not only the cheapest, but the best for her digestive system. I will never buy another brand. They love the taste and get so excited to “brush their teeth” after their meals.
These are better than the Greenies because they don't upset the stomach and the ridges clean between the teeth.
Be ready for the smell
They have the weirdest smell I’ve ever smelled in terms of dog treats. I’d honestly describe it as “toxic” because as soon as you open the bag, the smell hits you. My dogs however, did eat them, so maybe toxic is harsh.
Just went to the vet today and when she checked Tess’ teeth she said they looked great. We give Tess two Dentastixs per week. Tess loves them and I love the good check-ups.
Helps eliminate Tartar
I have used DentaStix for more than 10 years and my dog has less tartar than another 10 year old. I like the new packaging, too.
My pup loves these. Awesome size for a small dog and keeps breath fresh
Works great and he loves them
Teeth are getting whiter great product and everything goes down well
Dogs favorite treat
I love this treat for my 5 dogs, it does not upset their stomach!
Good dental treat
I usually cycle between these, Greenies, and Whimzees. Both dogs love them!