Pedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete and balanced nutrition has antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Optimal levels of omega-6 fatty acid nourish the skin and help keep her coat shiny and healthy.
- Whole grains and a special fiber blend support healthy digestion with a delicious roasted chicken flavor.
- Small, crunchy pieces for small mouths help clean her teeth with every bite to support good oral health between brushings.
- Proudly made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients; contains no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or sugar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$52.48Chewy Price$49.86Autoship Price
- Pedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$5.24Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- True Acre Foods Large Breed Chicken & Vegetables Recipes Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$56.86Chewy Price$54.02Autoship Price
- Pedigree Tender Bites Complete Nutrition Chicken & Steak Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$13.98Chewy Price$16.98List Price
- Kibbles 'n Bits Original Savory Beef & Chicken Flavors Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$12.87Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.23Autoship Price
- Pedigree Choice Cuts in Gravy Variety Pack Adult Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz pouch, case of 30$18.48Chewy Price$20.98List Price
- Pedigree Adult Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Moist & Meaty Steak Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-oz pouch, case of 36$18.11Chewy Price$18.48List Price
- Pedigree High Protein Beef & Lamb Flavor Adult Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$5.98Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Moist & Meaty Burger with Cheddar Cheese Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-oz pouch, case of 36$17.86Chewy Price$18.48List Price
- Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner Variety Pack Adult Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz pouch, case of 30$18.48Chewy Price$20.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (source of Calcium), Chicken By-Product Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat and Bone Meal (source of Calcium), Chicken by-Product Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate)...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
224 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my Boy
My boy was born with a cliff pallet and after reviewing his option..surgery was out cause we had no guarantees it would work in closing the hole in his mouth. I opted to not put him through that pain and I started making his food. He learn quick when he was in trouble and ask for help. Trail and error in dry food until we found this..He loved chicken and the size was perfect for me to see in the holes in the roof of his mouth. It is everything we needed and we will always buy the brand and this style for a very long time. He is seven now and eats only Pedigree small dog chicken dry food with special cooked chicken and vegetables added twice . He weighs 93 lbs..Not bad for a puppy that was only 13 oz at 4 weeks..Chocolate lab..Thanks you for this product
Being crippled and not able to drive Chewy has been a blessing. My fur babies always have their food and I do not have to worry coming up short and having to find someone to go to store for me. My only problem is that the packages are packed with everything in one box and it is way too heavy for me to get in my house so I have to get help to get the box in my house.
Too much peas and rice.
Good food but I have two with allergies to food. The rice is a no no. And would prefer meat protein to pea proteins. Bought in place of normal food that just seems to have gone out of stock here.
Dog loves it
My little dog loves, loves this kind. She usually eats every piece without picking any of them out. She normally will pick around the pieces she don't like
Torn Bag Problem
Product is favorite of a friend who has dogs. I ordered 2 bags along with other treats for her dogs. Saw some random pieces of dry food in bottom of delivery box. Didn't think too much about it. Just removed one of bags from delivery box to take to friend and whole bottom of bag was torn and all contents fell out into bottom of delivery box. I am sure product will be fine, but I will have to scoop out of box into another container to give to friend along with other dog gifts. First problem I have ever had with a Chewy order. Love promptness of deliveries.
Not so good
I’m not a fan, prefer Beneful toasted chicken without grain in small bag for small dogs
He loves it
My boys love the taste. It's USA made. Good price Stays in stock
the best ever
My little boy has been enjoying this from day 1. He is 7 years old now and we have tried other brands but he won't eat them. This is the best, and Chewy has the best price and FREE SHIPPING!
My dogs love this food!
When I first adopted my two Jack Chis from the shelter, my vet recommended a more expensive dog food. They ate it for about a year and then slowly became less interested. I tried this food and they both love it! I really like how the different shapes/colors of the kibble show me the ingredients, too (i.e. orange pieces are carrot, green pieces are pea, brown and tan pieces are chicken and rice.) Definitely recommend if you have picky eaters!
Pedigree dog food
After trying different foods, pedigree small dog is what they liked.