Pendleton Crater Lake National Park Nylon Dog Collar
About This Item
- Designed with high-quality nylon webbing to last through every adventure.
- A nod to the eruptive history of Crater Lake National Park.
- You can attach a matching National Park leash or one of your choosing to the antiqued brass D-ring.
- Made by Amish craftsmen in the heartland of America.
- Chews the size that’ll best fit your four-legged friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Small Wide: 13 to 18-in neck, 1.5-in wide$21.87Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- Harry Barker Gingham Polyester Dog Collar, Blue, Large: 17 to 23-in neck, 1-in wide$25.98Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Pink, Small: 10 to 14-in neck$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Tie Dye Swirl Dog Collar, Wide-Large$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Americana Flag Dog Collar, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, Small: 11 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Checker Dog Collar, Large$15.73Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- New Earth Soy Adjustable Dog Collar, Pumpkin, 12 - 18 in$8.99Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Padded Dog Collar, Camouflage Green, Medium$14.53Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Sugar Skull Starburst Polyester Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 16.5-in neck, 1-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Heart Dog Collar, Black, 20-in$15.89Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||—||Waterproof|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My owner bought this collar for me thinking we would look great on our hikes but it's cheaply made. I had an itchy ear by the time I got done scratching I had discolored the collar. Now we are both embarrassed when we hike. I would not recommend. -Duke Bernese Mountain Dog from NJ
Not worth the price
For how much this collar costs, I expected a better quality. Within two days of my dog wearing this, the material had stretched showing a white line along the stitching. Cute collar but not worth the price.