Pendleton Dog Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A doggie sweater that’s both fashion fur-ward and comfortable.
- Helps keep your dog warm and cozy.
- Machine washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in multiple sizes for all breeds.
- Made from acrylic knit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater, Light Pink, Medium$12.46Chewy Price$14.10List Price
- DealFrisco Argyle Plaid Dog & Cat Hoodie, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bite Me Gingerbread Dog & Cat Christmas Sweater, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Alpine Dog Sweater, Orange, Large$31.44Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealFrisco Personalized Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater, XX-Large, Red$26.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Truck Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Boss Babe Dog & Cat Dress, XX-Large$11.69Chewy Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Red Ombre, Medium$37.49Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New England Patriots, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Cooling Dog Vest, Tie Dye, 26$34.79Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Los Angeles Dodgers, Large$11.68Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Hockey Dog & Cat Jersey, Nashville Predators, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Wool, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Sport Team||—||—||—||Missouri Tigers||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
The Furry Lebowski
Love this sweater. I have the original one to match, so my Angus and I are sweater twins. However, order a size or two bigger. I bought the extra large, and I don't see any way this would fit an Irish Setter as the chart says. Angus is a 65 pound Pit Bull, and the XL JUST fits. But, he loves it, looks great in it, and we can stroll down the road looking for Bunny and a Caucasian before we go roll.
This is such a cute sweater. The quality seems excellent, but It does run small. I purchased a size Small for my 7 pound Chihuahua, and it is both short and snug on him. He's a tiny guy so I never would have considered the possibility that he might need a Medium.
Definitely a Small XL
Love the quality, but as many others have said the XL is anything but XL. It fits our 65lb GSP like a crop top, but since they don’t have a bigger size we will just deal with it!
The Dog Abides
Fits great. Looks great. My dog didn’t seem to mind wearing it like other clothing items. So it must be comfortable. I have the same sweater. So we some cool matching dudes.
X-Large is not so “Large”!
Bought this sweater for our Golden Doodle. Ordered an X-Large bought found out after we got it that “X-Large” was for dogs up to 40 lb.! Since our dog is over 80 lb. it would be way too small for him. Oh well! I should have looked at the sizing chart before ordering.
Run very small
I ordered an XL for my 67 lbs lab and it barely fit him. I had to stretch the front side. The length also about 3 inches shorter than it should be for his body and he's a smaller size lab.
Runs quite small
We love Pendleton and love the Big Lebowski, so of course we had to buy the classic Pendleton Westerley sweater for our pitbull/ACD/supermutt. According to the size chart, she should have been a L, which we ordered. Fits like a crop top, super short and tight with very little stretch. Total bummer, pricey mistake, but not Chewy's fault! Just disappointed with this particular product.
This is a very cute, nice quality sweater. For reference, I ordered a extra large for my 40 pound terrier and it was perfect.
careful with sizing
This is very well made and gorgeous. BUT beware of sizing. I ordered a small of mi chi-mix who is 13 pounds. The sizing info says a small is good for back length of 10-13 inches. The sweater itself is 9 inches long when laying flat. My dog is 13 inches from neck to bottom. This sweater was like a crop top on him though. Going to try to get a medium.
Nice sweater. Runs a little bigger than I thought. Goes nicely with the Southwest collar and leash we purchased.