Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Nylon Dog Collar
About This Item
- Designed with high-quality nylon webbing to last through every adventure.
- Inspired by the ruggedness of Grand Canyon National Park.
- You can attach a matching National Park leash or one of your choosing to the antiqued brass D-ring.
- Made by Amish craftsmen in the heartland of America.
- Chews the size that’ll best fit your four-legged friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Harry Barker Gingham Polyester Dog Collar, Red, Large: 17 to 23-in neck, 1-in wide$25.95Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Red, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$14.44Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, New York Rangers, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Marsala Brown, Small: 11 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Fresh Pawz Adjustable Dog Collar, The Monogram Hype, Small$18.00Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Nylon Dog Collar, Atlanta Braves, Small: 6 to 12-in neck, 3/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pink Papyrus Isabella Polyester Dog Leash, 4-ft long, 1-in wide$17.49Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Pendleton Diamond River Nylon Dog Collar, Turqouise, Large: 18 to 22-in neck, 1-in wide$34.43Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Reflective||—||—||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Not quite the Pendleton quality I expected
Unfortunately this was not what I had expected from a Pendleton product. The material and colors looked no different that the lesser priced collars.
Quality issues after 1 day
After one day the collar is starting to fray. Will be returning.
My dog has worn this collar since 9/2020 and it is still beautiful and has held up perfectly. I found it to be good quality, it has a nice feel to it and seems very comfortable for her. I recommend this collar and would buy this collar again.
Beautiful- but not quality
Really disappointing. The collar itself was beautiful and my dog got many compliments on it, but it started to fray in less than a month after purchasing. While I love the Pendleton design it is too expensive to last less than 30 days.
Don't waste your money!
This dog collar was the worst quality ever! Don't waste your money. The second day we put it on our Lab, it already started to fray. The Pendleton name on the snap wore off in about a week. Such a shame as the colors, and design were so attractive. All the threads are just white, and overtaking the whole color. Back to the drawing board to buying a new collar! unfortunately!!
I think this collar is a bit overpriced--even on sale! But it is beautiful. Seems sturdy and well-made. Looks gorgeous on my black lab.