Pendleton National Park Dog Raincoat
About This Item
- Helps prevent your pup from getting soaked with 100% polyester materials and a water-resistant coating.
- The lining of the coat is inspired by Glacier National Park.
- Reflective trim lines the coat to make it easier to walk at night.
- Features a slit to hook your pooch’s leash to the collar or harness underneath.
- Carrying pouch can hold treats, waste bags, wallet and even the coat itself!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Olive Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, X-Small$11.74Chewy Price
- DealPendleton Dog Coat, Grey Stewart, Large$37.49Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- DealFrisco Red Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Yellow Torrential Tracker Dog Raincoat, 22$52.99Chewy Price
- PAIKKA Visibility Dog Raincoat, 30$100.00Chewy Price
- DealGF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, XXXX-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- DealGF Pet Elasto-Fit Insulated Dog Raincoat, XX-Small$47.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Recycled Dog Parka, Camouflage, 3X-Large$68.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Personalized Dog Raincoat, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Alaskan Army Faux Down Insulated Dog Parka, Salt & Pepper, 26$76.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, Large$47.20Chewy Price$67.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||—||—||Hook & Loop||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Convenient and cute
I bought this after reading the other *very* thorough review and figured it was worth the risk. It was! I have a 35lb cattle dog mix who can be tough to fit. I love this raincoat because: -Appears to be functional in terms of being weatherproof -Not flimsy, it is a great weight for fall/into winter if you have a hearty dog -Has reflective edging with drawstring hood for floppy eared breeds -Soft and flexible right out of the bag, doesn’t need breaking in -Lining is white of course but washes off easily if you just rinse it out when you get home from adventures -Very adjustable IMO even though it’s Velcro. Patch up front is small but that may just not be an issue for us because it happens to fit well. -The snap on the pocket part to attach the packed raincoat to something (leash, hip bag, whatever) is brass so not flimsy plastic that will wear out and break in a year. Now the packable part is maybe the only thing that I could see an issue with. In my opinion it packs really well, especially considering that it’s definitely more of a fall raincoat (would be too heavy for summer storms). BUT it definitely isn’t as packable as the $10 raincoats that are unlined. You do have to fold it correctly, but it’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it, just takes a few times. Overall I am really happy with this raincoat, I think fit does depend a lot on shape of your dog, but that’s generally the case with apparel. Definitely worth the $.
Nice concept; non-optimal execution
Wanted to love this, and upon unpacking was pleased to see it’s mostly nicely made. The hood is well-designed, with three-piece construction. Seams are solid, precise, reinforced where expected. Reflective trim is good quality, precisely applied, with no hanging threads. Both waist bands have velcro running nearly the entire length. ~~~ Proportions of this raincoat are better suited to rotund pet dogs than to lean, deep-chested, working-line wearers. ~~~ The pouch is too small to fold the coat into practically when not in use, unless one’s a precision origami champ with several extra hands and uninterrupted free time. And its zipper is too delicate to withstand anything but very gentle handling. ~~~ Leash-slot placement is odd, suited neither to collar nor to harness. It’s exposed with no attempt to cover; many purportedly lower-end models have better rain protection. ~~~ The front closure doesn’t allow for much adjustment, rendering that opening pointless except for ease of folding. Its velcro placement isn’t as well considered as that of the belly straps, so the overlapping edge curls away from the chest. The width itself is generous. ~~~ Hood function depends on correct neck fit, so without pinning and basting, I wasn’t able to evaluate the hood on my dog. ~~~ The lining’s cream stripes seem most likely to please owners of calm, dainty dogs unenthusiastic about mud. ~~~ Delighted with Chewy customer service for ease of return!