Pendleton Yakima Camp Nylon Dog Collar
About This Item
- Designed with high-quality nylon webbing to last through every adventure.
- Features a striped design made to look paw-some on your canine companion.
- You can attach a matching leash or one of your choosing to the antiqued brass D-ring.
- Made by Amish craftsmen in the heartland of America.
- Chews the size that’ll best fit your four-legged friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Cool, but not perfect
We love this collar for it's aesthetics - super cool. But, as one of the other reviewers noted, when the dog scratches his neck (and therefore the collar), it leaves white streaks on it where the nails wear down the material. This happened within a few days of putting it on. Since dogs will scratch, this is going to happen. If you don't mind a "beat-up" look for the collar, then it's perfect. But I was hoping for it to not look old within a week. Too bad!
My dog has been wearing this collar for a week exactly and there are white marks all over it. I thought it was from him scratching himself (which he rarely does) but even so, for $30 this collar should not wear so badly. I have it 2 stars because the design prior to the white marks is really nice. It would be nice to get a replacement or my money back, this is a shame truly.