Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Features a striped design made to look paw-fect in your home.
- Unique design prevents the inner fiber from shifting during your pet’s sleep.
- Made of soft polar fleece and a durable cotton canvas.
- The removable cover is machine washable for added convenience.
- Chews the size and color that’ll best fit your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton Glacier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$139.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- Pendleton Grey Stewart Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$170.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Deep Pool, Large$61.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Pendleton Rocky Mountain National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$169.00Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Orthopedic Luxury Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Anthracite, Large$146.95Chewy Price$176.99List Price
- SureFlap Dog & Cat Door Tunnel Extender, Brown$19.80Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Camel, X-Large$125.95Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- Pendleton Yosemite National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$119.99Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- Pendleton Crescent Lake Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$149.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 1800's Newspaper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$25.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||—||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
definitely a cheaper option!
I was hesitant about this litter but was pleasantly surprised for multiple reasons. First off, 34 lbs for the price is nice considering the price of my old litter went up considerably. Second, the smell of the litter itself is not overpowering and does a fantastic job and covering up other unpleasant smells when my cat visits the litter box. Finally, the quality of the litter is fantastic. I definitely recommend this litter - especially if you have to keep the litter box in the bedroom like I do!
Large Dog Bed
I couldn't decide on the size for a puppy that we had no clue how big it would get so I got the large. I came and puffed up when unfolded. The cover fit so nice and can be washed. It looked large but I think it will be perfect and so comfortable. Easy to take along to throw in a tent or the back of the car. I would be it again for sure.
Love it! Looks great! Pups Love them!
We purchased two matching XL Pendleton dog beds for our two pups. LuLu is a 120 pound Bernese Mountain Dog/Great Pyrenees mix and Barli is a 45 pound Bernedoodle. The beds looks great in our family room and both pups love them! The quality is what you would expect from Pendleton - outstanding.
Joey loves this bed!
I bought this bed in a small. It's a perfect size for my Joey who weighs 23lbs and is a large chihuahua )(2/3 and (1/3) mountain/guard/terrier mix. I needed a bed for him in my mosaic art studio that wouldn't be too big and would fit under a long counter. I'm having a wooden box built for the bed to sit into and putting short round legs on the bottom to keep it off the floor. I also wanted something that would be comfy and warm (I keep it a bit cool in the studio). Joey loves this bed because of the soft polar fleece fabric on top/sides. He climbed right onto it and prefers it to his other bed when I'm in the room. Since this bed will be moved to the studio, I'm ordering another one to replace it in the den. It is also a great size for traveling (both in the car and in a hotel room or friend's house). Love that it has a removable/washable cover. (In the attached picture, the bed is sitting on top of a flat crate mat.)