Penn-Plax 10W Plastic Safe Aqiuarium Heater, 4-in
About This Item
- Features an automatic safety shut-off that cuts power to the unit if it‚Äôs exposed to air.
- Designed for use in both plastic and glass aquariums.
- Heater is fully submersible, and it can be placed horizontally or vertically in your tank via dual suction cups.
- Comes preset to 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy to use and install!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Glass Submersible Aquarium Heater, 150-watt$50.34Chewy Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Pond Tube Thermometer$13.53Chewy Price
- Hydor Micro & Mini Aquarium Slim Heater, 7.5-watt$18.00Chewy Price
- Aquatop Submersible Glass Aquarium Heater, 50-watt$22.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 7-in, 25-watt$16.19Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Lifegard Pre-Set Quartz Glass Heater Electronic Control, 200 watt$24.00Chewy Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 200-watt$33.99Chewy Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 36 - 48 in$119.95Chewy Price$249.95List Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 24 - 30 in, 78 LED$49.95Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$84.60Chewy Price$119.00List Price
- Marineland LED Fish Aquarium Light Hood, 30-in$60.51Chewy Price$77.69List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Holds right temperature
It’s the right size for a small aquarium. It hold the constant temperature of 78 degrees in my 2.5 gallons for my baby guppies. The only downside is, the suction cups don’t hold. I have to adjust them every single day.
works good for nano tank
Keeps a 5.5 gallon nano tank at a constant 76 degrees. My red tails, black neon, and white clouds are more active then at 80 degrees.