Penn-Plax Action Air Diver with Hose Aerating Aquarium Ornament, 4-in, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suited for freshwater or saltwater tanks
- Comes in a variety of colors: black, blue, white, or orange
- Adds to your tank’s décor
- Easily connects to air pump
- Creates a stream of bubbles
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SunGrow Shrimp Breeding Aquarium Tank Water Conditioner & Food Alder Cones, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Sporn Tree Trunk Aquarium Ornament, Medium$43.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- CC Pet Boulder Fish Aquarium Ornament, Small$3.77Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- GloFish Plastic Aquarium Plant, Green/Blue, Large$6.39Chewy Price$10.09List Price
- Sporn 6-Piece Corner Column Aquarium Ornament$31.02Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- biOrb Clamshell Aquarium Ornament, Large$43.42Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Holiday Variety Pack Fish Aquarium Ornament, 5 count$34.87Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- GloFish Gloria Aquarium Ornament, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Tiki Tribe Aquarium Ornament$18.21Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- biOrb Shipwreck Aquarium Ornament$30.72Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- CC Pet Micro Castle Fish Aquarium Ornament$4.83Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- CC Pet Surrey Fish Aquarium Ornament$8.53Chewy Price$14.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Perfect! Cute, detailed, nice size, not too big. The one I received came in white. If I could have chosen the color, I don’t think I would have chosen white. But happy with the look of it.
finicky but OK
I got this to use with my Tetra Whisper 10 and it is cute but very finicky. You have to find the right level of air to let in (I keep it pretty low for my tank)or else it makes horrible noise/vibrations that upset the fish. I keep it on low also because it’s easily knocked over if the air is up higher because the base is not stable at all. Over all I think it’s better than a plain plastic tube feeding in air, but I don’t think I’d buy this specific product again.
A win with our Betta Fish
Our Betta fish "Barry Allen" loves this bubbler. He will often swims through the bubble stream. Definitely need to anchor it down with rocks/sand etc and make sure to feed the black tubing through in order to get it bubbling. Great buy.
Not what I expected
Don’t be fooled by the tittle what I meant not what I expected I meant by I though it was going to way smaller. I like the color contrast however I think there may be tiny crack between the side of the melted on the back. I see small bubbled in between although on the left side of the helmet the bubbles come out more than the right side. I got for decor but at the same time for a bit of air for my fishies :) the small hole between the helmet isn’t a big deal for me. Also before you ask why no plants I had some but some disease got to them waiting on my replacement.
No bubbles. Then the adaptor fell off. But makes a nice ornament.
Seems to be holding up in our 30 gallon tank. We got the white one, that’s the color I was hoping for. He comes all by himself, so everything else to make him work is bought separately. He’s been in there for a couple weeks. Haven’t noticed any peeling or any funny business.
Love it!! My fish approves
He's not orange but that's a good thing cuz it's kind of an eye sore. He's white instead. Either way my fish loves it and it helps the oxygen deficiency.
This new edition really livens up the tank. Bubbles work great. There's nothing to weight him down so if air pump is to strong it's almost impossible to get him weighted down and not a lot of options to weight him down i.e. rocks, gravel My fish is not impressed (Betta) but looks awesome in the tank and glows at night.
I must admit , it is cute & very good decoration for your tank , just didn’t know that it’s very lightweight so it floats you gotta put gravel or rocks around it. Also I noticed it’s my 3rd day with it, the water looks like it’s getting dirty ever since I added this decoration. So be aware anyone who uses it, the water can get foggy.
Just like childhood fish bowl
I love the addition of my little diver to my fish tank. He reminds me of being a child and watching fish swim around them in fancy tanks. Lots of fun.