Penn-Plax Air-Pod Aquarium Air Pump
About This Item
- Provides a steady stream of air to keep finned friends breathing easily!
- Hi-tech design features a sound-cancelling dome and non-skid rubber feet for noise dampening and immobility.
- Features a compact design that can fit easily into tight spaces.
- Organic deign blends well with any tank d√©cor.
- Features 1.7 watts of power and pumps 1,000 cc‚Äôs a minute.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Coralife Luft Air Aquarium Pump$40.90Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Aquascape Pond Air 2 Fish Pump$79.98Chewy Price
- Eheim Air Pump 100 Aquarium Aerator$35.49Chewy Price
- Danner Manufacturing Pondmaster Eco Statuary Aquarium Pump, 55 GPH$16.58Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Air-Tech 2K3 Aquarium Air Pump, 30-gal$13.71Chewy Price$38.20List Price
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 040$11.47Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mag-Float Acrylic Floating Magnetic Aquarium Cleaner, Large$45.58Chewy Price
- API Extra Long Algae Scraper for Acrylic Aquariums$10.12Chewy Price$11.69List Price
- dealMicrobe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- API Algae Pad for Acrylic Aquariums, 1 count$4.19Chewy Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Tetra Water Cleaner Gravel Siphon Aquarium Cleaner$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
This pump is considerably quieter than others in its range. It has lasted at least three years for me and is still going strong. It is outside protected from the weather and sun but it’s still hot out there. The heat hasn’t bothered it at all.
GOOD PRICE BAD PUMP I WISH I COULD FIND BETTER
It quit on me in 8 days i thought my hose quit on me at first i can still hear the pump going but it didnt push out any air i tried to take the air tube off of it but it was so tight that the black peace broke off and is still inside the tube i blew inside the tube and realized it was the hose it was the pump
The bubbles are delicate. The pump is quiet and doesn't bounce around or vibrate. I have two-one for a 10 gallon, the other for a 5 gallon. I'd have one for the 3.5 gallon, but Mr. Betta doesn't like the bubbles; he prefers his own.