Penn-Plax Betta Aquarium Tank Kit, 1.5-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-set-up kit includes a 1.5-gallon tank, a bright LED light and an internal filter.
- Clear, plastic tank features a curved design, removable lid and raised black base.
- 3-stage filter system uses biological, mechanical and chemical filtration.
- Low-voltage, white LED light features an on/off switch and uses a standard outlet.
- Perfect size tank for your desk or table top.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon LED MiniBow SmartClean Fish Aquarium Kit, Black, 5-gal$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Tetra ColorFusion Half Moon Aquarium Kit, 3-gal$29.58Chewy Price$52.19List Price
- Marineland Portrait Blade Light Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$60.98Chewy Price$110.89List Price
- Marina LED Aquarium Kit, 20-gal$142.43Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Side Filter, 14.26-gal$180.99Chewy Price$217.71List Price
- Tetra LED Cube Kit Fish Aquarium, 3-gal$38.28Chewy Price$52.39List Price
- Koller Products Tropical Panaview Aquarium Starter Kit, 5-gal$24.99Chewy Price$51.70List Price
- Tetra Crescent Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$73.08Chewy Price$79.59List Price
- Aqueon LED NeoGlow Aquarium Starter Kit, Pink, 5.5-gal$75.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Betta Fish Aquarium Kit, 3-gal$59.82Chewy Price$82.34List Price
- Fluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$99.97Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Flipper by Ollie & Hutch Barnwood Fish Aquarium Stand, Ivory Oak, 10-20 gal$139.71Chewy Price$179.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta||Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Was looking for a nice eye aquarium for my Beta fish, and thought this might fit the bill. It's the right size, but the filter is very cheap and the assembly is difficult. Just expected a better product.
Decent Little Tank
It is a little on the small size, but we loaded it with live plants for our small black orchid betta. The filter can be a little strong, so add in lots of hiding and rest areas. It’s only strong directly in front of it, he can be perfectly still almost everywhere else. Ironically, the filter running generates just enough heat to make it the perfect temp for a betta. Any other heaters will make the water way too hot. The light is great, our java fern are growing like crazy. The plastic scratches really easily so be careful cleaning it. This is a nice starter tank. Would be great for shrimp too.
Good betta home
This mini tank works (and looks) great for a single betta who seems very happy with his new digs. The light is bright and has allowed me to keep a live plant in it as well.
This is way too small for beta. You need AT LEAST double this size for a humane tank.
bad why have that at all
To small. I have not used it but it needs to be bigger what are you thinking that is trash 1.5 gallon bettas need at least 3 gallons do your homework before you buy garbage
So far so good!
Just set up the tank and its super cute! Easy to assemble. Im just unsure how to change the filter because it could not get the current one out. Maybe ill look up a video. However will be cute for my little beta!