Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Bio-Floss Pads 1200 & 1500 Filter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Traps particles to promote a clean and clear aquarium environment for your finned friends.
- Easy-to-use replacement pads.
- Designed for the Cascade 1200 and 1500 canister filters.
- Perfectly cut to fit into the filter tray without gaps and may help make your filters last longer.
- Every purchase comes with 6 floss pads.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Replacement Betta Filter Cartridge, 2 count$5.90Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.61Autoship Price
- Aqueon Large Internal Filter Replacement Cartridge, 2 count$9.36Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- AquaClear Foam Filter Insert, Size 70, 6 count$12.58Chewy Price$13.98List Price$11.95Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Clear Choice Bio-Filter Replacement Pads$13.59Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- Tetra GreenFree Ultraviolet Pond Clarifier, 18-watt$182.86Chewy Price$294.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Bio-Sponge 500 Aquarium Filter, Medium$5.01Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Boyd Chemi-pure Blue Ultimate Filter Media, 11-oz jar, Bulk 6-pack$81.29Chewy Price$129.99List Price$77.23Autoship Price
- AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert, Size 30$2.13Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.02Autoship Price
- Aquatic Life RO Buddie Four Stage Osmosis System, 50-gal$69.99Chewy Price$97.49List Price
- Penn-Plax Premium Underground Aquarium Filter, 29-gal$12.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Coralife BioCube Aquarium Filter Cartridge, 2-pack$5.55Chewy Price$12.99List Price$5.27Autoship Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Bio-Floss Pads 700 & 1000 Filter, 6 count, Medium$10.92Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||N/A, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||N/A, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||N/A, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||N/A, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Better than polyfil
I was told to use polyfil instead of buying these because it would be cheaper. I tried the polyfil but it expanded in the tray so the trays didn’t sit nicely. So I switched back to these. I really like these. They do the job and fit perfectly. To me, these are worth a little extra money.