Penn-Plax Playtree 18-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post
About This Item
- Designed with sisal panels on 2 of the sides.
- Like setting up a kitty carnival for your companion.
- Covered with soft, fuzzy velour to provide a comfy place to sprawl out.
- Features 4 arms with extra-fun hanging toy mice that swing and dangle.
- Constructed to be durable with a broad base to keep the structure solid and sturdy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Cream$14.56Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tower Cat Furniture, Classy Gray$63.21Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$41.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Spin Kitty Cat Wheel$239.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Baby Hippo Soft Footstool Cat House$99.00Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- The Refined Feline A-Frame Covered Cat Bed, Espresso$124.99Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline Purrrrfect Cat Bed & End Table, Smoke$142.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Wheeled 35-in Sisal Cat Tree$239.00Chewy Price$244.99List Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Oak, Left-Open$134.99Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- ZEZE Knipsa Bird Nest Cat Stand Chair, Natural$119.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Llama$57.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Triple Stack Cat Furniture$65.07Chewy Price$97.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||—||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Modern, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Great for kittens
The product is not as pictured in the ad or on the box it came in. The "arms" do not fan out that far and the mice are barely away from the "arms". Not very well made. One "arm" broken already. Screws are not screwed into the wood. Would not recommend it for adult cats. On the positive, the kittens do love it and have had a lot of fun.
LOVE THIS TOY/SCRATCHER!
Excellent toy and well made and sturdy!! My small kitty (7 lbs) actually sits on it and plays!! It’s pricey, but worth it!! Don’t hesitate..!!
my cat is a little crazy to toys
my kitten loveddd this , just wish it was made with better quality . not even a week later the fur on the side of the post was coming off . and he completely chewed the mice off of the string . needless to say my kittens a crackhead sometimes but he loved it . probably gonna buy another one for him lol
Our little feisty kitties love it. Even our 1 yr old loves playing with it.
Not good for adult cats
This toy is not made for adult cats being my cats pulled the hanging toys off the first day.
To short for large cats to fully extend and scratch. The screw comes out the bottom
Good for the $
The cats have found hours of enjoyment with this. I wish there was a landing area fir them between the top posts but they do like it.
This is a hit!
My kittens are so excited about this toy. They are just loving it
A great toy
This was really easy to put together and my Siamese instantly started attacking it haha!
Great interactive toy! I recommend it for all kitties.