Penn-Plax Purr Pet Bag of Mice Cat Toy, Color Varies, 12 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages hunting instincts
- Rattling sound for more excitement
- Classic mouse toy is a kitty favorite
- Furry texture keeps cats interested
- 12 mice in each bag in 3 varying colors: black, gray, and white.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Cat Dancer Cat Charmer Toy, 2 Pack, Color Varies$9.61Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Pride Mice Plush Cat Toy with Silvervine, 4 count$9.48Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Worm Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Turbo Assorted Mice Cat Toy, 12 count$8.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Wire & Beads Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Guinea Feather Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- Petlinks Lil' Critters Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.85Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Multipet Compressed Catnip Mice Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Compressed Catnip Ball & Feather Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.70Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- Ethical Pet Dolphin Laser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$8.99Chewy Price$9.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Rubber|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Electronic|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Robot & Remote Control Toys, Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
421 Customer Reviews
All my kitties love these shaky mice!!! Three different colors. Even my barn kittens love these and they are too little to know what a mouse is just yet.
Cat Toy Mice
These didn't pass muster. Played with them once briefly and then ignored them. Of course, every cat is different. That's why we love them!
They Take These Mice Everywhere
In my shoes, under the bed sheets, behind the curtain... my cats leave them everywhere and that's because they love them. We play fetch with these mice. When I shake the mice and my kittens here that rattling sound, they come running. They climb up their scratching post to catch the mice I leave at the top... they just love these things. I am happy they found a toy that entertains them day after day. I plan on ordering more.
12 mice of fun
I bought these then put them in a zip lock bag with catnip. I switched them out each day. My cats love them.
Played with mice
As soon as I took a couple out of the bag, my cat Monkey had one in her mouth and started playing with it, and brought it to me to throw it- yes, we play fetch and she does bring it back. One ear has fallen off already, but with all cat toys, when they get too frayed, throw them out.
Cats love em
I've bought quite a few different toys for my cats and they love these mice the most ...they have something inside so they rattle if you shake them. My cats definitely prefer these over mice that are made out of stuffed fabric.
Addictive to my cat, but fall apart easily
My cat loves to hunt these mice and will play with them as long as he has them. They're unfortunately made of a furry cloth covering a cardboard body, so my cat snaps them in half while playing with them. Currently I only let him play with them for 30min each before they are in danger of ripping in half. Some of them have rattles inside, so I expect they would spill out. Okay price for 12 mice (since some of them inevitably disappear under the fridge or washing machine), but I wish they were a little more durable.
The rattle mice are one of the favorite toys for the shelter cats and the kittens that are in our foster home. They love to bat them around, throw in the air and sometimes play fetch.
they are great
My cat loves these mice he loves to carry them around and play fetch with them.
Kitties love these!
My cats love these little things,they do have some fuzz that comes off,so I just give them a wipe with my hands before I put them on the floor.