Penn-Plax Tortoise Palace Terrarium w/ Wire Top
About This Item
- This stylish and modern tortoise environment is designed to blend into your home’s decor while giving your pal a comfortable place to live indoors.
- Includes a wire top and a glass display for easy viewing.
- Features a windowsill design at the front to help prevent your tortoise from bumping into the glass.
- A side compartment with a lockable top serves as a sleeping area or hideaway.
- Includes an adjustable mount for basking lights or heat lamps.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetrafauna Aquatic Turtle Deluxe Aquarium Kit, 20-gal$186.24Chewy Price$314.79List Price
- Zoo Med Wood Tortoise House$98.83Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Zilla Desert Reptile Terrarium Starter Kit with Light & Heat, 10-gal$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- New Age Pet Ecoplex Sonoran Tortoise House$154.26Chewy Price$276.99List Price
- Zilla Tropical Vertical Starter Kit with Mini Halogen Lighting$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Opaque Top, X-Large$84.00Chewy Price
- Zilla Tropical Reptile Terrarium Starter Kit with Light & Heat, 10-gal$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Arboreal, Large$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Symton Reptile Enclosure, 120-gal$260.00Chewy Price$330.00List Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Clear-Top Reptile Habitat, 8.3-gal$100.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Flat Home Reptile Faunarium, Large$32.91Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- REPTI ZOO Double Hinge Glass Reptile Terrarium, 35-gal$289.90Chewy Price$296.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Glass||Glass, Coated Metal, Metal||Acrylic, Plastic||Glass, Aluminum, Metal|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Not Recommended for High Humidity
I have a Three Toed Box Turtle who has been housed in this tank for a couple of months.. even after sealing all of the edges, it leaks horribly. My entire carpet is soaked 5 feet in every direction! It's a aesthetically pleasing, but I now have to get a new enclosure because this one cannot handle any amount of moisture.
Pain in the neck to put together.
The cage is beautiful (after a lot of handy alterations). It came broken in two places and several holes didn’t line up, 2 of the screws did not fit into place as they seemed too big and when I opened the package all the hardware had broken out of the package and was wedged in various places of the cage making dents and scratches all over it.
NOT working out for us
Experiences will no doubt vary, but this was not the product for our needs: we have two red footed tortoises, and the humidity they require is destroying the unit. Guessing good for desert species. We've had it about a month, bought it and the stand, and the joints and edges are swollen, and I can feel how soft the un-enameled particle board edges with my fingernail. It'll be unusable in the next month, which is a shame.
He loves it!
I think my tortoise (Puck) loves it. He’s not real expressive but he does cruise around his new palace and look out the window. I like it because it’s sturdy with a hiding compartment and the wire lid locks open while I’m cleaning and feeding. It looks nice too. Easy to clean.
Very Hard To Assemble=Styrofoam makes a terrible mess when removing from box
CONS: heavy, hard to assemble, took few days to put together Box was damaged in few areas when it arrived also taking out of box the the Styrofoam makes a terrible mess, a few pieces of the wood color was scraped off stand sold separately Pros: I called and they offered to pick up at no cost but since it was together I was not going to try to dissemble it very sturdy, nice features The Best Pro My Tortoise Loves it
Love it, it is a little hard to handle because it is heavy and awkward. Can’t understand why there’s not a place to add heat on the sleeping side. My Tortoise love the space. But hard to heat.