Penn-Plax Wheeled 35-in Sisal Cat Tree
About This Item
- 2-in-1 cat tree will help keep your kitty entertained for hours.
- The sturdy structure is designed with sisal scratching posts.
- 20-inch diameter wheel lined with sisal and carpeting on the interior and exterior provides a secure grip for running and scratching.
- Comes with removable resting pads for hassle-free cleaning.
- Purr-fect for spinning, scratching and climbing fun!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$32.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Spin Kitty Cat Wheel$239.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Large, Cream$17.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Triple Stack Cat Furniture$65.07Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Oak, Left-Open$135.00Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Purrrrfect Cat Bed & End Table, Smoke$142.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tower Cat Furniture, Classy Gray$63.21Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- KBSPETS Floral 35-in Sisal Cat Tree, Azalea$259.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Baby Hippo Soft Footstool Cat House$99.00Chewy Price
- ZEZE Knipsa Bird Nest Cat Stand Chair, Natural$119.99Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW Lullaby Cat Bed$149.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Whisker Litter-Robot Cat Litter Box Credenza Cat Cabinet$499.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Meh - not worth the month
so I bought this for my kittens and sadly pieces were missing so I had to improvise and the wheel is WAY smaller then the detentions they give; this is certainly not for grown cats and still difficult for kittens to play in that are only 8 months old .... personally I would buy a wheel separate then buying this and save you money on a paper weight
Best for Kittens
https://youtu.be/RyXjBCQcN0Y Check out the video to see how to set it up and what it looks like. Very sturdy and easy to set up. Kittens love it. The older cats have sat in it, but I have not seen them use the wheel yet.