Perfect Coat Pampered Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to be extra gentle on your puppy's delicate skin and fur. Made with tearless ingredients.
- Made with Keratin, Jojoba oils, and milk protein that help moisturize your puppy's coat and skin.
- Long lasting baby powder scent will keep your dog smelling nice and fresh.
- Perfect Coat shampoos are particularly designed with the very best ingredients that are fundamental in keeping your dog's skin and coat healthy.
- Easy Rinse formula prevents shampoo solids from settling during lather while also easily rinsing away to speed up bath time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Snow White Whitening Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Super Fresh Body & Paw Wipes, 100 count$16.99Chewy Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Puppy Love Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Soothing & Deodorizing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Triple Strength Dirty Dog Concentrated Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable Blade, #7, 1/8" - 3.2 mm$34.10Chewy Price$41.73List Price
- Vetoquinol Universal Medicated Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$138.99Chewy Price$132.04Autoship Price
- Nootie Medicated Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #8 1/2, 7/64" - 2.8 mm$32.08Chewy Price$34.70List Price
- Sentry HC Dog Hot Spot Skin Medication for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Mild Surfactant Blend, Moisturizing and Rinsing Agents...||N/A||Purified Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate...||N/A||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin||Sensitive Skin||Sensitive Skin||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
I purchased thinking it was going to smell good and doesn’t smell like anything. Didn’t like it.
Smells wonderful. My puppy was clean and soft after I bathed her with this. Would highly recommend. Great price too.
Love the scent
I like this one because it seems gentle, smells great and leaves his coat nice and fluffy.
Dog actually smells Wonderful!
Sometimes a wet dog just smells like a "wet dog" even after a bath. I used this on my grandpup and she smelled wonderful! Her coat was even getting a shine to it as she was drying! I washed her face with it and it didn't bother her eyes. I will be buying more!
Really like the puppy shampoo. Cleans well and leaves a good smell.
I use this for my puppy and it makes her smell so good and it really helps her clean. One of my hobbies is SFX so she got into one of projects that were drying and ended up getting a tacky fake blood on her. Bathed her with this and it came right off!
Love the smell
Great shampoo with no skin dryness. I bathe them frequently due to my allergies and love the way it rinses out well yet lathers well too. Doesn't bother their eyes. Leaves them silky and smelling so good. Have used it for a few years on several breeds westies yorkies and bichons since I have 4 dogs i use it alot.
easy wash dog wash
This was easy to wash off, left their coat shiny and soft and has a nice smell. But it didn't last more than a couple of days.
Works very well, smells great
My 3 month old Pittie mix gets SO dirty and muddy all the time, so baths are usually needed frequently. As puppies I know their skin gets dried out easily, but this soap seems to help keep it moisturized. Plus, the smell is great, and it really is super quick to rinse. The only thing is the consistency of the shampoo is watery, but that might be the “easy rinse”. Not a big deal, still a great shampoo.
Exactly as it states!
The shampoo is great on my 13 week old Bernedoodle. The only complaint I have is that the smell is VERY strong. Definitely use this if your pup is very stinky!!!