Perfect Coat White Pearl Coconut Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Contains aloe vera and awapuhi, which moisturize and lighten fur when used as instructed.
- Features deodorizers and a coconut milk and hibiscus scent that minimize wet dog smell.
- Easily washes away without buildup or excess oil when used as directed.
- Made without parabens, sulfates, or dyes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BioSilk Therapy Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Whitening Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- DealWarren London Dry & Waterless Green Apple Scented Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Maltese Bright Whitening Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$12.64Chewy Price$12.01Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.69Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealPetAg Fresh 'N Clean Tropical Fresh 2-in-1 Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 18-oz bottle$11.58Chewy Price$19.63List Price$11.00Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Moisturizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealBurt's Bees Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.88Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.49Autoship Price
- DealPet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo$7.50Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Papaya & Awaphui Dog Deodorizing Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.60Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Natural Shed Control Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Mild Surfactant Blend, Pearling...||Purified Water, Coconut Derived Surfactant Blend, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxsultaine...||Soft Water, Coconut-Based Cleansers, Plant-Based Cleanser...||Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate...||Water, Coconut Based Surfactants, Glycerin...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Watery. No thickener at all.
The shampoo smells good and seems to clean well but I was shocked at how runny it was. I went to pour some on my puppy and a quarter of the bottle gushed out. So watery!
Great whiting product
Really works to bring to dogs coat back to white,I recommend this product and a good price
The Perfect Coat White Pearl
The Perfect Coat White Pearl Coconut shampoo is the best
Soft feeling shampo
Lathers well, pleasant scent, leaves coat very soft. My maltese was really white. I will buy it again.
Greasy, doesn’t rinse well
I’ve used this brand before and loved it but this bottle left my dog with a greasy residue that doesn’t rinse well. Disappointed and hope they go back to the previous formula.
Excellent customer service
Customer service is always kind and knowledgeable. This shampoo is what I was looking for and he has a beautiful coat. They always have what I’m looking for and cheaper. I have bought several items and pleased with everything
My puppy is bright white.
The first use brought back the pure bright white that other shampoos did not. The scent is t strong but enough to smell clean.
I recently used this shampoo in place of the one we get been using since I've had my 2 year old Maltese mix. It definitely left her more white then I ever remember seeing her after a bath and even lightened up some of her tear stains. (Lightened not removed) my only gripe is how water-like the formula is, it runs down and does waste some so I just put the product on my hands first then rub it in to minimize how much is wasted.
Best shampoo on the market for white dogs.
I have a white mini schnauzer. This shampoo makes her coat whiter and has a very nice scent. Her coat is softer and this is a plus since schnauzers have a coarser coat than a lot of dogs.
Smells great but doesn't whiten much
Title of this review says it all... I'm a professional groomer and I bought a bottle of this to try out. I found it to smell amazing, like coconuts, but not overpowering, and it left my dogs coats soft and rinsed well but I didn't see much in the way of whitening. Would purchase again just not for whitening.