Perfect Pet Products Leukemia Testing for Cats
About This Item
- Feline leukemia test that helps ensure that your furry friend is healthy.
- Accurately determines if your kitty has the feline leukemia virus, a disease in which 13% of all cats get.
- Uses saliva instead of blood and only takes seconds for a sample.
- Simply moisten the swab and mail it to the Licensed Vet Lab via first class mail.
- Sample is tested within 24 hours of receipt and you will receive a call with the results.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Endurosyn Feline Digestive Oral Gel for Cats, 15-g syringe$17.97Chewy Price$17.07Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for Cats, 4-oz bottle$5.26Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.00Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$15.40Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- Nutri-Vet Powder Milk Supplement for Cats, 12-oz$14.12Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.41Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Felovite II Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Immune Support Hickory Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 30 count bag$12.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.62Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Dental Cleanse Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$6.70Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 45 day$37.19Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Brought in two strays who both tested positive with this test. After stressing out about the possibility of them being positive, they both tested negative at the vet. We have another cat who I was worried about exposing to the virus.
I bought this for a stray I'm planning to bring inside. It comes with a swab and a paper to collect either a tear or saliva. The insert says the lab prefers the paper, but I found the swab was much easier to get a sample with. I took another reviewer's suggestion to have the post office weigh the envelope and I'm glad I did. They printed me a shipping label to use instead of stamps, and I was able to track the package that way. According to the packet I was supposed to get the results within 24 hours of receipt by the lab, but I didn't hear anything for over 2 business days so I emailed them. I got a call and email with the results the next day - fortunately negative!
This is a necessity
I know first hand what it’s like to find out your cat has FIV , MY BUTTON WAS ONLY 10 months old when he was taken from me. I wasn’t irresponsible and one not to take him to the vet. My vet neglected to include this vaccine for whatever reason and I knew no better and trusted my veterinarian to give him the proper shots . I had him for 7 months and noticed he was losing weight and patches of hair so I took him in and found out he was positive now the money isn’t what I care about but I spent 900 the first visit to get the diagnosis and some steroids, he got worse and In 4 days lost 22 pounds. I took him back in for another treatment plan which then I found out caught. Pneumonia and that was of course through anmxray which with the medicine to take home cost 1650 . 3 days later he was walking and fell on his side trying to get up for water that was 2 inches from him. He never got back up so I took him in ti the vet And had to euthanize my best friend. The best part was that they charged me 800 for that which you would think his cremation would be included but that was 350 and to get the ashes back was 275. Moral of the story is if you can’t afford the 8 grand to try and save your cat get their shots and have them spayed or neutered to stop the spread of this traumatic experience.
I received this from Chewy for a stray cat that I did not have any history on. I was unsure if he would let me administer the test, so I was somewhat apprehensive. It came with a small piece of tissue paper and a very small Q-Tip swab. I was unable to get the tissue paper to soak up enough tear drop, yet I was able to swab his mouth. The instructions said to put 7 stamps for the test. Luckily I took this to the post office, they said it required all 8. I quickly received a phone call with the results (negative). They said to retest in 30 days due to being a stray and not knowing history. She said I would also receive an email with the results, which I have not received. I emailed them to get a copy of the results and still no reply. I would recommend because it was quick and easy to do at home for cats that may not be easy to take to the vet. I took one star off due to lack of response on the email of the results.
I finally got the results from the company (negative) but it took me calling them to get an answer. It is no where near as fast as advertised.
Don't waste your money.Over 2 weeks ago I mailed this in with the required sample.I have not heard at all from them either email or letter.I would give this zero stars if I could.
I have a couple very skittish cats that I cannot get to the vet. This was amazing simple and I received the test results very quickly, which was important as we just took in another rescue.