Perfect Pet Products Mail-In Horse Worm Test
About This Item
- Equine worm test that helps ensure that your hoofed friend is free of pests.
- Determines if your horse has worms, gives an estimated egg count and lets you know which type of worms are present.
- Informs you if your companion has a resistance problem and gives you guidance on which dewormer will work best.
- Simply collect 1 teaspoon of stool sample and mail it to the Licensed Vet Lab via first class mail.
- Sample is tested within 24 hours of receipt and you will receive a call with the results.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFarnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Sealant, 7.5-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$15.59List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- DealTerry Naturally Animal Health Comfrey Horse Cream, 3.53-oz tube$30.36Chewy Price$37.95List Price$28.84Autoship Price
- DealTenda Icthammol Salve 20% Horse Cream, 16-oz jar$15.95Chewy Price$22.04List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- DealTenda Hoof Fish Oil Horse Moisturizer, 32-oz jar$16.99Chewy Price$18.07List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealMcTarnahans R/T Freeze Mudd Horse Poultice, 23-lb bucket$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealFarrier's Wife Horse Hoof Care Dressing & Conditioner, 30-oz bottle$29.71Chewy Price$30.09List Price$28.22Autoship Price
- DealUltraCruz Liniment Horse Wash Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.16Chewy Price$13.45Autoship Price
- DealTheracyn Horse Wound Care & Skin Care Hydrogel Spray, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$22.35Autoship Price
- DealTenda Finish Mesh Kaolin Clay Horse Treatment, 15-lb box$21.26Chewy Price$20.20Autoship Price
- DealTenda Painaway Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Lotion, 16-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$9.98List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- DealHylarub Hyaluronic Acid Joint & Muscle Support Cream, 6-oz bottle$23.96Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- DealAbsorbine Supershine Fast Drying Horse Hoof Polish & Sealer, 8-oz bottle, Black$14.49Chewy Price$19.79List Price$13.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Anti-Parasitic||Anti-Parasitic||Eye Care||Anti-Parasitic||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, Recovery|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Purified Anolyte (96%), Hypchlorous Acid (0.015%), Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate (2%)...||Active Ingredient: Ivermectin 1.55%, Praziquantel 7.75%.||Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) Extract naturally containing Choline...|
|FarmAnimalType||—||—||Cattle, Deer, Goat, Llama & Alpaca, Pig, Sheep||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Just go to the vet
Though this sounds like a great service, once you get the kit you find out it's not all its cracked up to be. You must provide 8 first class stamps, thought the directions on the package say 7 or 8. They obviously have not proofread their information since the directions contradict themselves several times. If you want to bulk mail items their website is broken so that you cannot find the address to send to. This test at baseline only gives a quantitative amount of information about parasite presence in horses. If you want an actual parasite count they charge you $16 extra. Overall, I should have just dropped off a sample at the vet. It would have been less headache and faster and given more complete information.
Buy the "other one"
I bought this and the "other one". I received both of the worm test kits together in the package. I wanted to see which one I liked better before buying and testing the rest of the horses. I sent the sample off to both places the same day, which was approximately a month ago. Perfect Pet Products has yet to get in contact with me or send any results, the other kit sent results back within a week. This equine test kit actually is more expensive because postage is not included. No phone number is provided to get in contact with them to obtain any results.
buy a different one!
I bought this particular one because it was the cheapest and chewy has free shipping but just go to one of the horse websites like Smartpak and buy one of the ones that has a prepaid envelope for shipping I had to put EIGHT!? Stamps on each envelope myself
Easy Worming Test
Super easy. Lab called with the results. Only NOTE: takes some time to get results due to USPS delivery being slow and you need about $5 in postage to send the "sample" back to the Lab for analysis. But overall better to test than worm unnecessarily.
They had the results to me lickety split. Couldn’t be easier!
Their response on my fecal samples was very quick. Easy process to gather sample and mail.
Fantastic product and excellent vetinarian service
I would give this product and the vetinarian follow up 10 stars if I was able to. I sent in my test samples for 10 horses. The response was less then 24 hours once they were recieved. Dr.Hadaway called himself to discuss the findings.. Only one horse had worms we discussed in depth her treatment and follow up care. He recommended the proper medication to purchase for her and the time frame to treat her. He also offered to call him directly any other concerns or questions.
Easy to use and quick turn around! Would def recommend - fair pricing and you not only get a call with results but also an email! Thank you!!!