Perky-Pet Hobnail Vintage Hummingbird Feeder, Cranberry
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Combines elegance and functionality to attract hummingbirds to your porch, backyard or garden
- The beautiful pale cranberry hobnail design is modern chic and works as an accent piece and can complement existing vintage outdoor décor
- Features a wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, four feeding ports for optimal nectar access
- Offers a 24-ounce nectar capacity to keep those hungry hummingbirds fed all day long
- Base pops-apart for easy cleaning
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tidy Seed Bird Feeder, Small$29.49Chewy Price
- North States Village Collection Lighthouse Bird Feeder, Blue$32.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees B7 Sunflower Domed Cage Shelter Bird Feeder, 20-in$109.73Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Scurrying Squirrel Bird Feeder$26.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Onyx Clever Clean Magnet Bird Feeder, 18-in$50.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- JW Pet InSight Clean Cup Bird Feed & Water Cup, Large$13.44Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- JW Pet Clean Water Silo Bird Waterer, Tall$5.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated Thermo-Poultry Waterer, Gray, 2.5-gallon$81.10Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Dorothy's Cardinal Domed Bird Feeder$73.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Triple Tube Bird Feeder, Copper$86.50Chewy Price$89.49List Price
- C&S Nyjer Sack Wild Bird Feeder, 8-oz$1.44Chewy Price$2.19List Price
- North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder, Red Barn$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
If the base of the feeder is not secured exactly it leaks. It’s a good thing I filled the feeder over the sink or I would have had red stain all over my floor. The feeder is already in the trash.
perky pet hummingbird feeder
The metal part that the hummers feed from has rusted on the inside portion causing rust to fall into the sugar water. This causes the hummers to stop feeding. The top portion should be plastic like the bottom.
I bought this beautiful Hummer feeder as a centerpiece for a circle of feeders. I loved the beautiful color and the shape. My hummers loved it too. For about two weeks. I used it with commercial hummingbird nectar. When I brought it in for the first rinse and refill, the inside of the base was ruined. Rusted, blackened and ruined. I emptied it out. Tried cleaning it with a sponge. Nothing abrasive as I was in hopes it was perhaps just a lot of mold from the nectar as it had been hot. No such luck. My feeder base was indeed ruined. This bottom, which appears to be copper or something similar, is pretty on 5he outside, but worthless as the bottom of a hummingbird feeder. I had very high hopes, because it is beautiful. Don't waste your money if you expect functionality.
The glass itself is just lovely in both color and design. The problem lies in the metal bottom. The rivets that hold the flowers in place are knife sharp on the inside and I worried so much about the hummingbirds cutting themselves that I refuse to use it anymore. So sad because it is very pretty.
Beautiful hummingbird feeder!
Wow I almost didn't buy this because of the reviews but ended up buying two of them. They don't leak at all you just have to make sure you screw the lid on carefully but it's no big deal. Gorgeous heavy glass, beautiful in the sun, I wanted something vintage and that wouldn't clash with my porch decor, this is just perfect!
Like the old fashioned look
This is a great hummingbird feeder. It is exactly as it appears in the photo. I have three glass hummingbird feeders. The one that gets the most attention is the one with the brightest colors. I love them all.
Beautiful and looks Victorian like my house
It is beautiful and the quality looks to be very good. Let’s see if they start showing up for Donny.
Would not recommend
Piece of junk. The wholes aren’t big enough for the hummers to get nectar. The bottom is very flimsy. I’ll stick with my trusty plastic feeder.
Beautiful hummingbird feeder
This is such a pretty feeder, and very easy to clean. After reading some of the other reviews I was a little worried, but so far I have had no problems with this feeder, and the hummingbirds love it.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
I don't think it's possible to give a product ZERO stars in a review but I would if I could. This is a terrible design -- it is impossible to fill this product without spilling sticky nectar everywhere. The base leaks and immediately spills nectar when you turn it over and continues to drip no matter how you try to fasten it. Further the bottle itself is an unstable design so easily tips over when you try to fill it, creating another sticky mess. This product will make you wish you never thought of feeding hummingbirds. Unless you just want to hang it empty in the house or set it on a shelf with nothing in it, do not buy it. This is the worst experience I've ever had with a product I purchased from Chewy. So disappointed ... and aggravated.