Perky-Pet Hobnail Vintage Hummingbird Feeder, Cranberry
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Combines elegance and functionality to attract hummingbirds to your porch, backyard or garden
- The beautiful pale cranberry hobnail design is modern chic and works as an accent piece and can complement existing vintage outdoor décor
- Features a wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, four feeding ports for optimal nectar access
- Offers a 24-ounce nectar capacity to keep those hungry hummingbirds fed all day long
- Base pops-apart for easy cleaning
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDroll Yankees 20-Port Finch Bird Feeder, 36-inch$42.39Chewy Price
- DealNorth States Village Collection Lighthouse Bird Feeder, Red$32.99Chewy Price
- DealPerky-Pet Vine Oriole Bird Feeder$6.55Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Daisy Vase Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red$14.50Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees Ring Pull Advantage Nyjer Seed Finch Bird Feeder, 16-in$43.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees Safety Wrap Hook$8.61Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- DealDroll Yankees Squirrel & Weather Guard Bird Feeder, 15-in$47.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Diamond Wine Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$19.09Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Rose Gold Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$17.31Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealSweet Feeders Geo Bird Feeder, Copper, 2 Station$34.99Chewy Price
- DealTucson Bird Designs Songbird Platform Bird Feeder$50.00Chewy Price
- DealLittle Giant Galvanized Hanging Corner Poultry Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$14.80List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
If the base of the feeder is not secured exactly it leaks. It’s a good thing I filled the feeder over the sink or I would have had red stain all over my floor. The feeder is already in the trash.
Only lasts one season
Pretty. But bottom is metal and rusts. Replacement bottoms not available.
perky pet hummingbird feeder
The metal part that the hummers feed from has rusted on the inside portion causing rust to fall into the sugar water. This causes the hummers to stop feeding. The top portion should be plastic like the bottom.
I bought this beautiful Hummer feeder as a centerpiece for a circle of feeders. I loved the beautiful color and the shape. My hummers loved it too. For about two weeks. I used it with commercial hummingbird nectar. When I brought it in for the first rinse and refill, the inside of the base was ruined. Rusted, blackened and ruined. I emptied it out. Tried cleaning it with a sponge. Nothing abrasive as I was in hopes it was perhaps just a lot of mold from the nectar as it had been hot. No such luck. My feeder base was indeed ruined. This bottom, which appears to be copper or something similar, is pretty on 5he outside, but worthless as the bottom of a hummingbird feeder. I had very high hopes, because it is beautiful. Don't waste your money if you expect functionality.
The glass itself is just lovely in both color and design. The problem lies in the metal bottom. The rivets that hold the flowers in place are knife sharp on the inside and I worried so much about the hummingbirds cutting themselves that I refuse to use it anymore. So sad because it is very pretty.
Beautiful hummingbird feeder!
Wow I almost didn't buy this because of the reviews but ended up buying two of them. They don't leak at all you just have to make sure you screw the lid on carefully but it's no big deal. Gorgeous heavy glass, beautiful in the sun, I wanted something vintage and that wouldn't clash with my porch decor, this is just perfect!
Like the old fashioned look
This is a great hummingbird feeder. It is exactly as it appears in the photo. I have three glass hummingbird feeders. The one that gets the most attention is the one with the brightest colors. I love them all.
Beautiful and looks Victorian like my house
It is beautiful and the quality looks to be very good. Let’s see if they start showing up for Donny.
Would not recommend
Piece of junk. The wholes aren’t big enough for the hummers to get nectar. The bottom is very flimsy. I’ll stick with my trusty plastic feeder.
Beautiful hummingbird feeder
This is such a pretty feeder, and very easy to clean. After reading some of the other reviews I was a little worried, but so far I have had no problems with this feeder, and the hummingbirds love it.