Perky-Pet Mason Jar Wild Bird Waterer, 32-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offering water along with bird food will help attract a wide variety of birds to your yard.
- The mason jar comes in a crystal blue color with embossed details that resemble an antique canning jar from the 1800’s.
- The galvanized metal base not only holds water, but it also serves as the perfect resting place for wild winged friends.
- This waterer holds 32 ounces of water and it’s easy to fill and clean.
- Helps to attract various types of wild birds including bluebirds, swallows and warblers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- North States Large Clear Choice Window Bird Feeder$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder, Red$9.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealPerky-Pet Elegant Copper Glass Hummingbird Feeder$15.98Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- More Birds Sedona Screen Bird Feeder$25.84Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Panorama Wild Bird Feeder, Brown$28.27Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Cuban Hanging Bird Bath & Feeder, 20-oz, Aqua$45.49Chewy Price
- More Birds Amethyst Jewel Hummingbird Feeder, 20-oz$19.98Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Ultra Squirrel Defense Wild Bird Feeder$84.99Chewy Price
- North States Two-Way Squirrel Baffle, Large$14.91Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Little Giant Poultry Waterer, 5-gal$48.84Chewy Price$69.49List Price
- Frisco Mid-Century Hummingbird Feeder$17.49Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Hummble Bold Wild Bird Feeder, Chrome$35.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Oriole, Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Hard to fill
I didn't like it as it's hard to get the bottom tray off and it spills all over when I try to hang it, as I have arthritis, and have had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands, but it's really hard to get off to clean, and would be better if it screwed on. Do not buy this. Also the birds, unless very tiny, can't perch on it. I've never seen any birds at my waterer, and I have small finches and others....
It works, sort of
Even when full, it's not very heavy, so the wind knocks it around and it empties out fast. The lid/base on this one doesn't fit like a mason jar lid, takes some tweaking to get it lined up and screwed on correctly.
terrific for small birds
This is the second one I have purchased. I like it and the birds like it.
Birds Love Me
Very high quality glass mason jar and metal water cover. Provides the perfect amount of water without constant refilling. The birds love it!
Great for smaller birds
The smaller birds seem to like it once they realize it's not food but water. The larger birds like cardinals and blue jay's have a harder time staying on it. But it does work for the small ones. The birds aren't able to enjoy it as a bath.
I like to provide fresh water for my wild birds, but dealing with a bird bath is messy work. This is very convenient and relatively economical. Love the blue mason jar look!
Doesn't hold up for even a season. Glass jar has a blue coating over clear glass that dissolves and peels off. The coated metal tray peels leaving bare metal spots. Dispersing holes are set in a metal plate riveted over the base that can't be removed to clean under. Don't waste your money.
Bird Water Mason Jar
It is so cute and birds really like drinking waters from it
Super cute but not using
This is super cute! I washed it and put it out as soon as I received it. I have is sitting in my deck next to a feeder, I haven’t seen any birds actually use it but have seen the resident bunny use it a few times. I may try putting feed in it instead of water. I don’t have an extra hook or chain to use to hang it with.
I really like the looks of this and I've seen birds use it. However, after opening it a few times it no longer unscrews. I fill it upside down now and use the hose to get the water into the holes. But I can no longer clean it.