Perky-Pet Sun-Kissed Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder
About This Item
- Hummingbirds won’t be able to resist the 5 flexible, zinnia-inspired feeding ports.
- A special gasket helps prevent messy leakage.
- The long stem design of the feeding ports acts as a bee guard to keep pesky bugs out.
- The wide-mouth, top-fill design makes for easy, mess-free filling.
- Multiple hummingbirds can enjoy the feeder at the same time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Copper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$64.75Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Flock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$53.67Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- Byer of Maine Pagoda Bird Feeder, Sandy Granite$39.95Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$51.49Chewy Price
- Little Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$11.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Bird Feeder Tube & Perches, Black$48.95Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Single Hanging Poppy Bird Feeder, 4.7-oz, Clear$26.49Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$92.99Chewy Price
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$32.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Replacement Hollyhock Flower Bird Feeding Port & Perch, 6 count, Yellow$5.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird|
|Capacity (Max)||22 ounces||38 ounces||12 ounces||24-oz||36 ounces|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I filled the unit and all the fluid leaked out the flowers. I couldn’t get it to hold the fluid. Ummm
Hidden soft foam float...?
Knowing how fast hummingbird nectar goes bad (needing to clean feeders every two days to keep it clear in the summer) I was excited to see this wide mouth bottle feeder! However, I see it has a soft foam float hidden inside to prevent overflow. I've never encountered such a thing and it seems like a perfect place for mold and microbes to hide. I have no idea how it will stand up to a bleach wash. This is not what I was expecting. Buyer beware.