Perky-Pet Top-Fill Pinch-Waist Glass Hummingbird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A gasket in the base creates a tight seal to prevent messy leakage.
- Wide-mouth, top-fill design makes for easy, mess-free filling.
- 5 flower-shaped feeding ports are soft and flexible for a natural feel.
- Each feeding station includes a removable perch, inviting your beaked buddies to stick around longer.
- The feeding ports are tapered to keep bees out of the nectar, while the built-in moat protects against ants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDroll Yankees 6-Seed Bird Seed Tray, 8-in$9.29Chewy Price
- DealDroll Yankees Omni Bird Seed Tray, 10.5-in$12.99Chewy Price
- DealNorth States Crimson Extra Large Twin Bird Feeder, Red$31.15Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealTucson Bird Designs Songbird Platform Bird Feeder$50.00Chewy Price
- DealDroll Yankees 20-Port Finch Bird Feeder, 36-inch$42.39Chewy Price
- DealPerky-Pet Mason Jar Wild Bird Waterer, 32-oz$16.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Rose Gold Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$17.31Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealKaytee Soft Mesh Finch Feeding Station Bird Feeder$11.79Chewy Price$11.87List Price
- DealDroll Yankees Seed Saver Domed Bird Feeder, 10-in$33.82Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealNorth States Village Collection Old Town Pub Bird Feeder$18.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Diamond Wine Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$19.09Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Clean Water Silo Bird Waterer, Tall$5.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Hummingbird, Wild Bird|
|Capacity (Max)||12 ounces||36 ounces||22 ounces||24-oz||24-oz|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Waste of money
Just received this hummingbird feeder today. I should have read all the reviews. Do not waste your money on this hummingbird feeder. Within a few hours all the nectar leaks out. Very disappointing.
I am getting rid of this feeder. After filling and hanging the feeder I found that the necter leaked out and was emptied in a few hours. I have added food at least three times and within a couple of hours it has all leaked out. At first I though maybe there was a crack in the base, but it seems to be coming out of the flowers. I'm in search of a new feeder.
I love this style hummingbird feeder. It is functional and pretty. My cat ran off with the little "stick" that is to be folded for a hanger. So I will need to get one, but very pleased.
Leak gasket doesn't work
I thought this was a great feeder at the end of the season last year. This year we put it up and it leaked all over the place and then we got the ants on the porch. I don't understand how it could work one year and leak the next. We have tried applying a thin layer of gorilla glue to stop the leaking but haven't tried it out yet. I liked that we could fill this without flipping it upside down. I hope the glue won't be harmful to the hummingbirds but I can't imagine it would.
Easy to use and clean humming bird feeder beats the old style feeder that requires you to turn over and sometimes doesn’t feed out properly
Dont buy this feeder
Its junk. Has a foam pad thingy thats supposed to stop the flow of food when bottom is full. It gets gross collects bacteria and impossible to clean ruins food for birds and sticks overflowing all food to run out holes.
I was surprised when rinsing off the brand new feeder it fell apart. Bottom came of and I am unable to reassemble so it will hold. I just wanted to let you know. I will buy a new feeder, different one, on my next dog food order. No worries. I love Chewy. I don't know what I do without you
I love my hummingbird feeder Easy to fill and clean Very sturdy Love w watching the hummingbirds
Hummingbirds love this feeder
Hummingbirds (and some small birds) think this feeder is great!
Unfortunately the feeder I received leaks the liquid. I refilled the feeder 2 times and in a matter of minutes all the liquid spilled out through the feeder ports causing a sugar water puddle on my patio. Very disappointed.