Pet Adobe 3-Tier 31-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to fulfill your furbaby’s desire to climb.
- Cozy lounges on each level for cat naps.
- Includes four sisal rope scratching posts to promote nail grooming.
- Easily spot clean or hand vacuum.
- Ideal for multiple small cats or kittens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Small, Gray$12.99Chewy Price
- Two By Two The Laurel 21.1-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Beige$38.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco 35-in Heavy Duty Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Gray$32.21Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Unicorn$63.35Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Sloth$47.35Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 23-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$29.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.08Chewy Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 19.25-in Polyester Cat Scratching Post with Toys$49.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Sloth$51.68Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, N/A||Modern||Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys, Modern||Hanging Toys, Modern|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Not as Advertised
This thing is way smaller than it looks in the picture. My 10 pound cat barely fits in it. It was impossible to put together and the description shown on the website says N/A under “assembly required”, making me think it came already assembled. It did not. It took me over an hour to put it together and I must not have followed the poorly drawn instructions correctly because the top deck fell off the minute my cat jumped on it. I would send this waste of money back right now but that’s just too much trouble.
Size too Small
This is for a kitten. There isn't any part that a full sized cat can sit/sleep. Full size cat cannot fit inside house. Once put together, not worth taking back apart to send back/return item. Not too difficult to figure out the assembly refering to the included instructions.
Not for full grown cats
Its too bad I didn't check the measurements to my 14lb cat! Such a bummer! Its hard to put together but I got it. Its the fact that its POORLY advertised! A full grown cat is laying on it! The more I type the more annoyed I get. So... DON'T BUT THIS IF YOU HAVE A FULL GROWN CAT. Not appropriate size - perfect for kittens.
Not at what I expected
This does NOT fit cats okay maybe kittens but why spend money on a item that sooner or later the cat won’t be able to use it. Then the tunnel has beams in it which once it’s is all put together there’s no room for a cat.
Too small for cat
I purchased this treehouse for my mom’s cat because she grew out of kitten house. It is really small and she hangs out. Expensive for what you get and way too small. Kitten house is bigger. I would have returned it but it was a present and was set up.
Kitty loves it
The cat tree is hit with our 11 week old ragdoll. He sleeps in and on it and gives the scratching posts a good workout. The dangling ball was a big hit also, too bad it only lasted a week :( Very easy to put together.
Meh, Not So Much
After I put this together I realized it’s not for a full grown cat. It is absolutely okay for kittens. My cat is too big for this and she’s only 10 lbs!