Pet Center Lamb Ear Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low in fat and made with pure lamb for a chewtastic and safe alternative to rawhide.
- High in protein, highly digestible and the perfect size for all dog breeds to enjoy.
- Helps remove tartar and gently massages gums with every gnawable chew.
- Naturally dehydrated in its own juices to lock in flavor so your pal will love it.
- Proudly made in the USA with no additives, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Merrick Natural Cuts Medium Real Beef Flavor Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 4 count$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Small Rolls Dog Treat, 6 Count$7.38Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.01Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Large Dog Treats, 2 count$9.02Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.57Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 8" Jerky Wrappped Dog Treats, 15 ct$20.99Chewy Price$26.71List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10ct$18.72Chewy Price$17.78Autoship Price
- Merrick Natural Cuts Small Real Beef Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 7 count$9.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Buffalo, Meat||—||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Air-Dried||Treats||Treats||Treats|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Brain Health||—||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Ears||Icelandic Cod Skins||Water Buffalo Cheek||Beef Trachea||Beef, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin.|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
My dog loves lamb and loves chews more than anything so I was excited about these. Got like 5 chews for her and she wouldn't touch these but went crazy for the rest. These kinda had a weird smell and one looked dirty inside although bag was sealed. Literally like the poor lamb had ear wax, gross. Threw them away. They were cheap, just strange they were not good.
Everyone's Favorite Special Treat
Both of my pups are cuckoo over lamb ears! And I love them because they arent smelly or greasy like a lot of other animal part chews. These from Pet Center are a good size and a great value. I end up buying multiple packages every few months.
My puppy loves this
I have a 7 month old miniature goldendoodle, and he is picky when it comes to chews. He loves this lamb ear, and he finished it in about an hour. It is now a staple treat in my household.
Great for teething puppies, older puppies and older dogs!! Tried another brand-no thank you-too greasy and didn’t settle on youngest pups stomach!! Won’t sway again on this brand name!!
Great ear for our puppy
These really kept our puppy busy, a little oversized for him, but he didn’t mind a bit.
My boys love lamb ears and these aren't a bad price.
Finished too quickly
I was hoping to find something that would last a little longer for my coonhounds... these did not last very long at all. They were devoured in 3-5 minutes. That being said, the dogs seemed to enjoy them for that short time.
They loved it, but didn’t last long. Actually looked identical to the pic. Lab mix finished in 3-5 min. Pomeranian finished in 15-20 min. I consider any treat that costs more than a $1/unit a luxury treat. I typically reserve this for long lasting chews, like hooves, but I decided to splurge this time.
Not only do you get the lamb ears you also get an infestation of ANTS!!!
These were delivered with ants inside the bag of lamb ears. I am just glad that I saw the ants before I took them in the house or gave them to my dogs. Will not order again due to this.
The perfect size for him
Cow ears are large, pig snouts are no longer his favorites, and another brand of lamb ears were inconsistent in size, with quite a few very small ones in the package that he would swallow whole while still hard. These are consistent in size and thickness, no smell either. He is a greedy, aggressive Min Pin that LOVES to chew, and wouldn't mind having a few of these every day! (Wishful thinking!) He finishes one in about 15-20 minutes, no choking from splintering, and NO digestive upset either. Ordered 10 packs this time, but know that I will order more. Good product.