Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl
About This Item
- Fun, paw-shaped bowl offers a large feeding area to slow down your pooch’s eating speed.
- 4 anti-skid rings add stability.
- Mini-bowls slow down eating without frustrating your pal.
- Made from BPA-free and PVC-free material.
- Dishwasher-safe in the top rack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 4-cup$19.50Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Drop Dog Bowl, Grey, 4 cup$21.99Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Large$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Iconic Pet Non-Skid Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, 6-cup$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Wave Dog Bowl, Pink, 0.75-cup$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealFrisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$13.43Chewy Price
- PAIKKA Slow Feed Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 0.84-cup$24.69Chewy Price$30.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Automatic||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Capacity (Max)||2 cups, 1.5 cups||1.5 cups||10 -cup||11-oz||4 cups|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Great little feeder
I bought this for my 70 pound mutt bc he has started eating his food a little too fast in a regular bowl. This works nicely for him, spreads the food around to make him eat at a normal pace. Would this work for my other dog? No, he literally inhales food.
Fun & Easy
As a dog trainer, I use and recommend slow feeders routinely. I bought this one, mostly because it’s so cute. I really like this one! The various shapes hold a variety of foods; I’ve used kibble, freeze dried food and canned food in this feeder, as well as a handful of treats. The PAW feeder is now on my list of recommended products.
Paw Slow Feeder
First off, it’s quite large. Which is totally fine I just didn’t expect it to he as big as it is. But so far I really like it! I use it for raw food so I just wash it really good with really hot water. It’s super easy to clean which is a huge plus. Overall quite happy with it.
Food Doesn't Stay in Bowl
Beware! I have several slow feeders and decided to try this new one. I put dry food in it for my Bernese Mountain Dog. When the dog puts her mouth down to the bowl to eat the food, it pushes the kibble out of the bowl onto the floor while she is eating it. It seems the bowl is not deep enough or does not have high enough sides to keep the food in. I do not have this problem with other slow feeders - the food stays in the bowl while she eats.