Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic 2-in-1 Slow Feeder Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slow feeder bowl is divided into multiple mini-bowls.
- Detachable, paw-shaped lick pad is the paw-fect spot to serve up sticky treats and wet food.
- 4 anti-skid rings add stability.
- Dishwasher-safe in the top rack.
- Made using BPA-free and PVS-free plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hyper Pet IQ Rewards Cat & Dog Slow Feeder, Orange, Large$11.85Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue$26.34Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Small$10.83Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 2-cup$18.96Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$8.45Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SodaPup Emat Flowerpower Dog Toy, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Emat Jigsaw Dog Toy, Green$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$10.88Chewy Price$13.43List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||—||—|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5 cups||2 cups, 1.5 cups||4 cups||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This is Great for Small Breeds
This dish seems huge but if you have the space for a smaller dog to move around the dish it's great! I add our mini poodle's food in the bottom of the paw and put her water in the 4 cells on top. She loves playing in water and tips her other dishes. This works great. She cannot tip this and it's super cute when she samples from all four cells of water. Highly recommend this. We bought another one so we could have an extra.
Great for my 12yo border collie
It’s a little bigger than I was imagining but overall my older dog loves it. My puppies do as well but they also enjoy their maze feeders which she does not enjoy. A great way to add enrichment to their lives. The lickmatt is fine but has smaller grooves than my other ones so my dogs don’t like it as much but it’s a great addition for a harder puzzle