Pet Fit For Life 2 Feather Wand Cat Toy, Red & Purple
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with two feathery attachments for your cat to chase and a detachable bell to keep her interested.
- Lightweight, flexible and durable.
- The handle is made from soft foam for a nice, comfortable grip.
- Extra-long wand so you can even play while relaxing on the couch.
- Wand is made of flexible, indestructible, non-toxic, polycarbonate.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Brunch Mimosa Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$3.17Chewy Price$5.05List Price
- DealFrisco Wire Teaser Cat Toy$2.26Chewy Price$2.15Autoship Price
- DealHartz Just For Cats Interactive Feather Cat Wand Toy$3.97Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Frisky Flyer Feather Wand Cat Toy, 24-in$3.86Chewy Price$6.37List Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.25Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Retro Circles$4.51Chewy Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$4.44Chewy Price$4.22Autoship Price
- DealEthical Pet Spring Coil Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.40Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- SmartyKat Loco Laser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.97Chewy Price$5.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise||Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
671 Customer Reviews
My Sasha kitty girl adores this, we play twice daily, mornings and evenings wonderful exercise for her, my girl has Asthma thus I wait until she receives her daily inhaler treatment with her aero cat with inhaler inserted which is a wonderful invention that I am great full for so my baby girl can breathe fine I was terrified when she had issues this past march not knowing if she would die or not I had never experienced anything like that, Sasha has been great since her only attach in march of this year I had only had my girl 3 months prior to her issues I love my Sasha kitty girl with all my heart thankful for her Thank ful for the fishing pole toys as she loves playing with them we have many laughs during playtime
It seems nice and cats love it and I really found it to work well. But the lobster clasp breaks after just a week of my 4 month old not even 5lbs kitten playing with it. Had another also break the same way. I dont know if an older larger cat would make it through a single day. For a higher cost wand toy I am very disappointed. I ended up using an old key ring to replace the clasp so I can continue to use it. Additionally the fuzz on the worms attachment just fall off in no time, even with just the cat swatting at it in the air and not biting it. I would expect it to hold up a little longer than just a few minutes. And the feathers on the bird attachment do hold up better but not by much.
Broke on first day
There is a clip on the end of the wand you attach the feathers to. The clip on mine broke on the first day. In theory, a good product bc you can reuse the wand and save waste, but not with cheap clips that break.
This toy brings out the predator in my kitten. I almost feel guilty as if teaching him to hunt and catch wild birds because he's so obsessed with catching it.
My Norwegian Forest Cat Loves It
My cat absolutely loves this toy ! She wakes me up in the morning so I will once again play with this toy. It is her favorite!
Longer than expected, but perfect
The item comes with 1 wand, 2 feather attachments, and 1 bell. The wand bit was much longer than I expected, it was at least two or three feet long, but it ended up being perfect for my kitten. She loves it! It's a great distraction/redirection for when she starts trying to chase feet or climb up people.
Been buying for! MANY years. All my cats simply love them and they get excellent exercise time. But the wand is weak and splinters and breaks in a few weeks!! Make the wand out of durable plastic and stop charging so much!! It's not fair and I feel exploited every single time I buy a new one! Otherwise.. the cats LOVE THEM! but Mom's getting ripped off!
The greatest toy for an active 3 month old kitten along with 3 older cats who think they're still kittens.
Cats love it, but broke quickly
I have two cats and they both love to chase the feathers. The clasp to hold the feather part of the toy and the bell snapped after a little over a week. I also have my doubts about the sturdiness of the handle considering that it is made of wood instead of plastic. It serves its purpose fine but to other buyers I would reccomend a sturdier toy if at all possible.
Not for high energy cats
This was my first of two of the wands I purchased from this brand. My high energy 1-year-old foster cat LOVES this thing, but it broke within two weeks of having it. Very flimsy and not durable.