Pet Fit For Life Dual Dog Leash with Bowl, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a soft grip foam rubber handle for extra comfort and control and comes with a collapsible bowl.
- Integrated bungee tethers are safe for your dog’s neck and absorb shock for a gentler walk.
- Stainless steel double ringed swivel keeps the tethers separate and prevents tangles from happening.
- Easily converts between 64-inches and 32-inches to let you manage the amount of control you have.
- Made with a non-toxic material and features reflective stitching throughout to help keep your pup visible.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boulevard Gingham Dog Leash, Pink, Small/Medium$17.00Chewy Price
- Digby & Fox Webbing Dog Lead, Black, Large$12.50Chewy Price
- Boulevard Leopard Dog Leash, Large$17.00Chewy Price
- Surf City Pet Works Original Dog Leash, Blue$34.99Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Streetwear Pattern Dog Leash, MD - Length: 6-ft, Width: 3/4-in$10.65Chewy Price$15.21List Price
- Marvel's Groot Dog Leash, MD - Length: 6-ft, Width: 3/4-in$13.27Chewy Price
- Frisco Buffalo Check Dog Leash, LG - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$7.36Chewy Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Leash, Chocolate, 4-ft, 3/4-in$17.93Chewy Price$23.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, Reflective||Reflective, Bungee||Bungee, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Carabiner||Carabiner||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||5 feet||5 feet||3 feet||2 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
We just adopted a 3 month old terrier/lab mix and after the first couple of walks with her and our 3-year old, willful mini Schnauzer I knew I needed something to keep me sane. Untangling leashes while holding poop bags and trying to keep the dogs from getting in other people's way gets old fast. This leash has been great for letting them do their own thing but keeping boundaries and now they pull each other instead of both of them pulling me so it's forcing them to work together on walks. I also enjoy the handles midway down the leash because our Schnauzer has taken it upon himself to defend us on walks and doesn't usually react favorably towards other dogs. Now I can reign him in while his sister sweetly greets new people. Between the two of them I have just under 40 pounds of dog to control and so far the leash is holding up well.
I rarely write a review, but I felt as though I should this time. I have 2 small poodles (7 pounds). This leash has made walks much more manageable. The dogs do not get twisted with each other's leashes and I can control both dogs with only one hand. The solid bar on the handle is very comfortable.
worth ever penny
Just used it for first time today!! I have an 11 year old Yorkie and a 9 month old Yorkie… they both walked perfectly… so glad I purchased this!!
Great Leash for walking two dogs!
After being frustrated with walking two dogs (dachshunds) with separate leashes, I took to the internet to find a solution. When I looked at the design of this leash it had everything for which I was looking. A single handle, a clip that swivels so the dogs can switch sides and never get tangled, a way to shorten the leash if required, and finally something I hadn't looked for, a way to bring a water dish along and a bungee cord that allows the dogs a way to know the limit but have a little extra pull. It has more than lived up to my expectations and I highly recommend it!
This is a great leash ! So easy to use a d it never tangles !
Seems a little clunky thought it would be smaller in size for dogs 15 to 20 lbs more for a larger sized dog I think but will be good for back up, have not used it yet but it will do!
85lbs of resistance and still strong
We have a 33lb Husky and 52lb AmStaff mix. The ski handle is great for keeping them under control with one hand. I mostly walk them at the shorter length with the D-ring. They do not tangle with the swivel even when clipped and bound. Had for a month of daily walks and the leash is perfect. If one starts trying to play I just release the other to the long length and they are separated and we keep walking! This is so perfect for dual dogs: gone are the days of twisting my arms, trying to keep multiple leashes from tangling, and having to use both hands!!
I love ALMOST everything about this
I love the length and the fact you can adjust it. I also love that the handle is removable. I do not have dogs that you can simply hold a handle, it has to wrapped around my wrist. Since this handle is detachable I was able to put a more appropriate handle. The only thing I do not like is the elastic. I use Freedom No-pull harnesses and the elastic has so much give it defeats the purpose of the harness. I am hoping maybe they can come up with something that does not have elastic
I use with my 15 lb and 40 lb dogs and it works great. So much easier than two leashes.
Love this leash! Makes it so much easier to walk my dogs. Highly recommended it.