Pet Fit For Life Feather Wand Cat Toy Replacement Pack, 10 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 10-piece replacement pack features extra-fun toys your kitty is sure to love.
- Furry mouse feather toy has a rattle hidden inside to make playtime even more exciting.
- Squiggly worms are the purr-fect complement to the mouse toys.
- A terrific gift for the cat lover in your life.
- A simple way to encourage your kitty to stay active and fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petlinks Fleecy Fun Braided Fleece & Feather Cat Toy, Blue, Small$3.76Chewy Price$4.19List Price
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- ZEZE Sunflower Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$10.00Chewy Price
- ZEZE Grand Daisy Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$10.00Chewy Price
- ZEZE Calla Lily Tease Wand Cat Toy$13.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Sugar Skulls Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.85Chewy Price
- Pets First Houston Rockets Basketball Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- SmartyKat Leggy Llama Kicker Cat Toy$6.29Chewy Price$6.83List Price
- SmartyKat Feather Whirls Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Green, 2 count$22.60Chewy Price$40.93List Price
- SmartyKat Twirly Tops Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Yellow, 2 count$20.98Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Feather||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather, Replacement||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Our kittens love these
We recently adopted two kittens and they LOVE these worms and mice. They just have to hear the sound of the mouse or worm and they come running. The mice are durable and the fur doesn't come off, even after a long play session. My only complaint is that the worms will start to unravel and shed if the tail gets broken off. Our kittens love to bite and pull on the tails and we've gone through 4 or 5 worms at this point because they keep unraveling.
A big hit!
My little boy is OBSESSED with the wiggle worms, I've never seen him jump so high for something! The mice are not their favorite but they like to lick the feathers. One star off because the worms fall apart pretty quickly, luckily you get 5 in a pack! Wish we could buy just the worm attachments though
Worms and Mice
My cats really love these toys, both on and off a string. The mice have a hollow cardboard core and a relatively quiet rattle, but have so far held up to the attacks and bludgeoning they’ve been given. This is a great price for a lot of toys. If one gets tossed under the cabinets while I’m at work, I don’t have to worry about my cats being bored, because there’s four more of the things. I’ve really enjoyed playing one-on-one with the worms in particular with my cats, and the activity is good for them. As with all cat toys, your cat’s mileage may vary.
Good refill set, not great quality
My cat is very into the "worms" in this pack, but they fall apart within a couple of days. The fluffy bits are no match for his little claws and teeth. They start falling off in chunks and my cat tries to eat them if I don't get there first. I make sure to put it away when we aren't using it so he can't chew on it all day, and I don't allow him to bite it too much during play. Either way, I'd say the "worms" won't last longer than 3 or 4 hours of play time with an active cat. For my cat, that means maybe two or three days. The mice seem to hold together well, but my cat just isn't as into the mice. Not a bad pack, just may not last as long as you hoped.
These silly little mice
My cats go bonkers for these little mice. They rattle, we don't even need to put them on a string, they take them, run with them, fling them around! By far the mice are their favorite toys. The wiggle worms can be a lot of fun too!
Fun, fun, fun
These were pretty fun, even if he's outgrown some of the kitten in him.