Pet Fit For Life Popup Cat Carrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight carrier is made of premium nylon fabric and a flexible steel frame.
- Sizable interior that provides ample space for your pet.
- Includes ultra-soft bed pad for maximum comfort on long adventures.
- 1 door and 2 window screens have Velcro fasteners for control over your cat’s air flow.
- 4 integrated loops help to stake and secure the carrier outdoors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Large$134.99Chewy Price
- PetLuv Happy Cat Soft-Sided Cat Carrier, Red, Small$64.30Chewy Price$67.41List Price
- Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$30.99Chewy Price
- EliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, 20-in$42.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- PetAmi Airline Approved Dog & Cat Purse Carrier, Heather Grey$30.99Chewy Price
- Boulevard Milo Dog Carrier, Black$110.00Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Green, Small/Medium$29.95Chewy Price
- Petpod Comfortable Backpack with Built in Fan Dog & Cat Carrier, White$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Orange$27.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Katziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Green$54.99Chewy Price
- Swissgear 3323 Carry-On Dog & Cat Carrier$79.99Chewy Price
- Etna Happy Camper Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag$29.98Chewy Price$69.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||—||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Features||—||—||—||Airline-approved, Collapsible||Collapsible, Carry Handle|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Best cat carrier
My 9lbs of handsome, George, LOVES car rides but HATES crates. This one is the perfect compromise; he can move around comfortably, he can see and smell without feeling trapped, and it's easy to carry around and store. I definitely recommend it!
Finally Something to Move Around In
Ok - so I'm a big girl. That doesn't mean I should get crammed into a small carrier! This one, however, is plenty big for me. I can turn around - it's got flaps that close so I don't have to see the world flashing by at 70 mph ( I'm not a dog!), but there is plenty of air so I can smell stuff. Mom's only complaint is that the zipper that closes the top opening is way too hard to close but she's hoping it will loosen as she uses it more.
WE LOVE IT!
Love this travel carrier, my cat went from stressed in the car to relaxed and chill, he has lots of room to sit stand or take a nap and also have enough room for a small litter box. I would definitely recommend it.
Everyone Loves It (even the cats)
Bought one for my cat who had outgrown his original carrier. Mom loved it so she bought one for her cat as well. While at the vet’s office today for my boy’s checkup, I had three cat parents ask me about the carrier because they loved it and I told them where to go. My cat loves the mesh sides so he can see through easier and the top loading section made it so much easier to get him inside. He even likes just going in for a nap.
Needed something a little roomier for my good size cat for a long trip. Didn't want him in the smaller, soft sided carrier I use for vet trips. Also didn't want something that took up a lot of room since need space in the car for my dog too. This carrier is a good cross between a soft-sided carrier and a crate. It is larger than a standard cat carrier, and it has structure to it with a spring-loaded frame, and is still soft sided so it fits into lots of spaces. I gave it four stars only because I'm not sure how long it will last, how durable it is
I bought this carrier for my 7 month old kitten who already weighs 10 pounds. He likes playing in it and he LOVES the feather toy! The carrier is very roomy and a great value. The only negative thing about it is it's a bit difficult to collapse and get back in the bag.
Beware it Pops
Follow the instructions.. It POPS open. Easy to assemble. Cute carrier.The instructions are clear on how to put it together. However, It does state how to put it back. I folded, twisted, and after many attempts got it enough to band it together, the 1st time. Now I do bother bc its too much trouble and after the 1st attempt, now when I open its lopsided.
When our LittleBit out grew her original carrier I had to go looking for something we thought she would be comfortable in since we take her with us when we travel. This one is perfect. Big enough for her and toys, a safe haven for her to relax when we are traveling. It was easy to set up and sturdy.
Overall, it's well made, and quite roomy. Excellent air circulation. The side door opens and closes very easily. However, the top hatch does not. Construction is so tight, the top zipper is very difficult to close and, with use, it will break. It's too bad because the rest of it is very nice.
Don't hesitate on this one!
Just received my cat carrier today. This product is very sturdy and well made. Inside will fit a full standard pillow. Comes with some goodies, a collapsible water bowl, cat toy and storage bag. Right now it seems enormous for my 2lb kitten but when she gets older it will be great without squishing her, very roomy. I highly recommend this product it's great.