Pet Fit For Life Robotic Floppy Fish & Wand Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Drive your cat crazy with a realistic, motion-activated 10-in. jumping fish with multiple flopping modes.
- Attach the jumping fish to the included 30-in. cat wand to change up the action.
- Includes feather and worm attachments to add to the feline fun.
- Floppy fish is rechargeable with the included USB charging cord, and no batteries are necessary.
- Includes a packet of irresistible catnip that can be tucked into the zippered pouch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$12.98Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Purrito Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.99Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Fly By Replacement Butterfly Cat Toy$4.95Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Dolphin Laser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$7.19Chewy Price$9.69List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4-Piece Bundle Interactive Swimming Fish + Feather Wand Cat Toy$18.43Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Cheerble Ball, Automatic & Interactive Rolling Cat Ball Toy, Red$39.90Chewy Price
- KONG Cat Puzzlements Pie Plush Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Rowdy Roller Dental Chew Ball Cat Toy, Green, Small$4.84Chewy Price$6.28List Price
- KONG Play Spaces Burrow Cat Toy$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Feather, Water Toy||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise, Feather||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise, Feather||Exercise||Electronic|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands, Motion Toys||Lasers, Teasers & Wands||Motion Toys||Teasers & Wands||Motion Toys|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
The robot won’t charge
I only gave this two stars because my cat loves the other toys that came with this. I the robot in the fish will not charge so it doesn’t work, but my cat loves the feathers and tail that came with this and I love the longer stick.
My cat really liked the fish but I got it less than a year ago and now it doesn’t work. Very disappointed!!
Mittens and his fishes
I have to keep buying this my cat loves it in the morning it it is in front of my chair and I have to count 1 2 3and throw it and my cat goes and plays fetch with me. ,They say a cat can not destroy this fish this will be my cats 4th one
Two toys, just in case...
I bought this solely for the fish, because the standalone fish option was sold out. Turns out that was the right choice, because neither of my cats really care about the fish, but they LOVE the little fuzzy worm on a string. My girlfriend and I are more entertained by the fish than the cats are, and like to prank each other with it and hold it to each other's faces. At least everyone is getting some kind of use out of this purchase. I also greatly appreciate that it charges by USB and has an indicator light.
Wish I had read reviews
Wish I had read the reviews probably would not have purchased. My cats (6) two are kittens are not interested in the fish. It is very noisy and only moves about 10 seconds without being slapped again and you have to hit it really hard to activate it. About the time they notice it it stops. Would not recommend this set.
I have a tom cat with only one eye, so he's at a disadvantage with most wand toys. This is large enough for him to track & once he's caught it, he can bite & kick without damaging the toy. He wasn't real interested in the flopping fish, so I took the mechanism out & use the fish with the wand.
Floppy fish isn’t flopping
I think we have a defective motor in our floppy fish as we’ve charged it, but it still won’t flop. Tried everything. The wand and fish and furry worm have pleased the cats, so that’s good.
Not for me, but maybe for thee.
I have seen so many cats enjoy this Robotic Floppy Fish and Wand Cat Toy so ordered one for Little Bit and Bean. They want nothing to do with the fish, even after I rubbed catnip on it. They do enjoy the wand with the feathers.
Cat afraid of fish noise, so it runs and hides. “Scaredy-cat” but will play with other attachments. I have put cat-nip inside and rubbed cat-nip on out side of fish but no go.
I bought this for my grand cats for Christmas. Directions are vague and had to read the reviews to figure out how to make the fish work. It is very noisy. Not sure I would buy again.