Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs & Ramp, Chocolate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle slope is easy on joints, great for aging pets.
- Easy to setup, simple to snap together.
- Light weight and easy to move.
- Made with heavy duty plastic for durability.
- Removable carpet tread is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Light Cocoa$31.48Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- Frisco Bi-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Dark Charcoal$54.98Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$44.08Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Tan, 4 Step- Large$56.34Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Pet Parade 3 Tier Step Up Pup Dog & Cat Stairs, White, Medium$99.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$163.71Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$72.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lightweight Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 3-step$42.46Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Cocoa$41.99Chewy Price$48.98List Price
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$38.68Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
338 Customer Reviews
My Littles Love It!!!
The Pet Gear ramp is perfect my "littles" (2 teacup chi's who are 6 years old). They are just too small to jump up on my bed and I used to cringe when they would jump off, afraid they would hurt themselves. I had tried other footstools/chairs/etc, before but I'm so pleased with this purchase. They simply walk up the ramp and step onto my bed, or step off the bed and walk down the ramp with ease! No training needed - I just sat down on the bed and they walked right up the ramp to me. The ramp is sturdy and has grip pads to make the littles feel secure. It was a snap to put together - literally. I just wish I'd found this ramp for them 6 years ago!!!!
Dog ramp vs stairs
I started with stairs and my 16 year old, one eyed Shih Tzu could not get the hang of it. Now the ramp, she can go up just fine, however it's too steep for her. I have to put her on the floor. I've even tried coaxing her with treats - no success.
Ramp purchased for age 11 small dog with arthritis. Really helps her to access the ottoman she lays on. She will come down very slowly as the surface is like turf and not slippery. She feels very secure. Would recommend for dogs who have trouble jumping up/down from furniture.
wish they would make a replacement pad for front, as the claws make holes in it, trying to climb up & down I have 4 of these & when holes are too bad have to buy another, (going to look for adhesive material myself) my 2 four legged kids have no issues getting up & down.
This ramp did the job! It helps my elderly cat who has arthritis in her spine be able to walk up the ramp to get onto the bed. It is lightweight and a nice small size for our small home. I would recommend this product.
I have an overweight poodle that will not use our stairs because it slides under him and make him feel unsure. This ramp is great he uses it and is able to get up on our bed on his own it is great and for a great price
Bought this for my new puppy [dachsund]. She is 8weeks old and already on it. I am pleased with the purchase. Easy to move around yet stays in place. Appearence is ok, easy to wipe down if you needed too, cats can't scratch it[bonus] and will make getting on and off the couch safer for my sweet baby. That is what is important to me. The material on the ramp is kinda weird but works so far, and the cat and dog are both ok with it. I would recommend this purchase.
Lightweight but Sturdy
I got this for a Basset Hound, not known for their light weight, but it is sturdy, lightweight, and she is not the only one who likes to use it.
Works great for very short dog
BooBoo is super short and small (13 lbs). This enables her to get onto the couch easily. The fabric keeps her from slipping, as her feet can grip it. For BooBoo, this ramp is easier to use than stairs.
It works and is nice looking
I just put this together this afternoon and I’m in the process of teaching my little cat how to use it. She’ll figure it out, I’m sure. I was very pleased with how nice looking it is and how easy it was to assemble. I was disappointed in the “material” covering the ramp. It was already bent up when I got the ramp but I used glue & tape to adhere the 1 corner. I’ve since discovered all along the very bottom the material is not well glued. That’s a big disappointment. Chances are it was a goof when it was manufactured but quality control should catch these mistakes