Pet Gear Dog & Cat Bucket Seat Booster
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Raised seat gives him a great view outside the car without hanging out of the window or sitting in your lap.
- Booster is strapped into place with your car’s lap belt or shoulder belt, so you don’t need to worry about his safety.
- The included tether connects to his collar for even more protection.
- The plush pillow surface provides a perfect napping spot and removes for easy cleaning.
- Available in two sizes and three colors to fit most small dogs and complement your vehicle’s interior.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Gray/Teal, Regular$49.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Bucket Booster Dog & Cat Car Seat, Large$89.95Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat, Gray$55.48Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Kurgo Rover Dog & Cat Booster Seat, Black/Hampton Sand$65.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Booster Seat, Heather$64.95Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat, 25-lbs$48.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Lookout II Dog & Cat Car Seat, Black, Medium$128.99Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- dealJespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Purple$39.87Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, Large$45.95Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat, Anthracite, Large$203.99Chewy Price$270.99List Price
- Nandog Quilted Micro-Plush Dog Car Seat Bed, Dark Gray, Small$83.99Chewy Price$89.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Interior Tether||—||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable||Collapsible, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether...||Interior Tether|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
148 Customer Reviews
Absolutely Love It
This dog booster seat is perfect for small dogs. I have an Apple Head and a Deer Head chihuahua and they both fit perfectly and were able to lay down for the whole trip. They can sit and see around them if they want but they both felt more comfortable laying down. Make sure to adjust the collars and straps before you leave. I adjusted mine so they can lay down but would still be safe. My Deer Head has really bad anxiety in the car when we go over bumps and this helped her feel more secure and kept her in her seat. Of course it’s adorable too!
DO NOT BUY THIS CAR SEAT!
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT but the car seat. In the beginning it is fine, but it’s not. The leash that attaches to your dogs harness are thin, small and weak. The seat itself is basically a box with a nice lining. If your dog weighs more than 10lbs, the lining comes unattached to the plastic box. It is just terrible!!! Doesn’t fit secure in the car, again, terrible. It was expensive and 1 year later I had to buy a new one. My dogs love their new seat…. Hey Chewy, can I get a credit if I donate this one???
Absolutely love it!
I had two older Pet Gear car seats and knew they were durable and safe. I was looking for a new one since after ten years they are showing some wear and we also adopted another puppy. I ordered the larger one, so they could lay down, since my girls often go camping or in long trips with us. I actually loved it so much I bought another one to replace one of the other older car seats. I have two schnoodles one is ten pounds and the other 14 and they both fit in it comfortably. I also have a 24 pound cockapoo who fits in it with room to spare. They can look out the windows with no problems and they are comfortable too. These are so lightweight and secure tight with the car seatbelts. Two across works great in my smaller SUV and I may end up ordering a small one for the space in between. I was hesitant at first but I highly recommend these booster seats.
Good seat but the cover don’t stay on
I have 2 dachshunds that go in this and fit fine. This does not fit in the seat well and the blanket does not stay on it, keeps sliding off. It’s annoying so I’m going to make some kind of blanket and put elastic in it.
I really love how easy this seat is to secure in the vehicle. The puppers seem to enjoy that it boosts them high enough to see out the window and there is plenty of room for them to wiggle around.
Traveling with Yuki
My Bichon loves car rides and loves sticking his head out the window of the car! This is the perfect booster for him since he latches in and can still reach the window! We went with the "2" seater since he is longer and I am glad we did! He has plenty of room to lay down and rest when he wants to!
He loves it!
Charlie lost his mama Sophie in May. I knew he wouldn't ride in the backseat by himself. He absolutely loves his booster seat. My airbag for the passenger seat is off and I bought a better strap to connect his collar to the seatbelt.
Great pet car seat!
This car seat is great! After literally trying half a dozen with our puppy this was the best! My puppy loves this car seat, it is comfortable and easy to install. Has lots of room for his to sit or lay down. He feels safe and I feel safe with this seat.
Very cute, but not really safe
My Pom is only 6 lbs and just fit in the medium size. The pillow is flimsy and doesn't stay put the attachments came with 4, also flimsy and easily gets wrapped around the dogs legs. This definately not worth the price of it and the one good thing is the seatbelt keeps in firmly in place.
Bucket Seat Large
We have no complaints with this car seat and Cooper didn’t seem to either. I went with the bigger size so he can lay down even though he’s a little guy(11 lbs). I love the animal print I have no clue if Cooper is a fan of animal print. That was chosen for me! I do wish the connector hooks on the straps were sturdier. Hopefully he won’t break any of them since he’s a strong little boy.