Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Cocoa
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps give your pet the ability to climb up and down with confidence.
- Wide and deep stair landings are suitable for small pups and large dogs.
- Rubber grippers on bottom keep step secure and in place.
- Carpet tread removes easily and is machine washable.
- Snaps together in a cinch—no tools required.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate$89.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$127.96Chewy Price
- dealPrecious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Black White$47.70Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 3 Step Carpet Thread Dog & Cat Stairs, Walnut$199.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Gray, 4 Step- Large$59.02Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Pet Gear One Step Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$69.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Tan$59.99Chewy Price$69.98List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Large$45.95Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$169.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
stepts to bed
Lucy is a medium size dog. She pulled a muscle in her back leg and at the same time I got a 2 inch mattress cover. She couldn't jump and didn't care for the steps till she learned she could get on the bed and also there was a treat waiting. Chicken Jurkey, she will do anything for the jurkey. She goes up and down the steps now and I run up and down the steps giving her a treat. :)
Easy go assemble and strong
I really like these stairs. You can move them anywhere you want and the assembly of them is easy. I have to give a shout out to the customer service agent at chewy.com. The agent helped me return a smaller version of the stairs and helped me find this one. Always amazing customer service at chewy.com.
Great for older dogs
I bought these steps for my 11 year old golden retriever who has bad arthritis. He was having trouble getting into the back of my Honda CRV. These steps are great. Easy to put together, sturdy (I stepped on them and I definitely weigh more than my dog!) and after a couple times getting him comfortable, he was able to go right up and get in the car. They’re lightweight enough to easily pick up and standing upright they fit in the front seat floorboard. So happy my boy can continue going on road-trips with me!
My 2 cats LOVE the stairs. These are my 2nd purchase. My first purchase is in the living room next to furniture. This purchase is in my bedroom next to my bed. Now my cats can come up to bed on their own now. They love it. My cats are 12 and 15 years old.
Lots of space on the steps
So far, so good. My 13+ year-old dog has had problems lately getting her back legs into the car, and she loves going into the car. These steps are great -Very wide and carpeted, and very sturdy. She has had no problem getting in and out of the car now. Wish I'd seen this product earlier. Good for me, too, because they are light enough for me to put in the back of my SUV so I can take the steps wherever we need to go. Good product! Happy dog, happy dog-mom!
Casper can't hop into my new(er) car so I got these stairs. Really sturdy and safe steps.
Love these dog stairs
I purchased this 2-step ramp for our little 11-pound Havanese rescue. Shortly after we adopted him, we downsized to a townhome, and the front window that looks onto the street is the guest bedroom. He is a very social little guy and loves to see what’s going on. If he went to the window and stood on his hind legs, he could barely see over the windowsill, so I decided a small staircase could be the answer. That’s when I came across this set on Chewy. The stairs assembled in under 5 minutes and are very sturdy yet lightweight. They can easily be stashed into a closet if we are having guests stay over. Our doggo was hesitant at first to use the stairs, but with the help of a couple of treats, he quickly got the hang of it. I would definitely recommend these stairs for a small to medium pup.
Perfect for 12 yo doodle
My doodle is having weakness in his back legs. I purchase this so he's able to get in bed. Took him a few days to get used to walking up the steps but now it's working perfectly.
Easy to assemble
Only 4 stars because I was surprised that the steps are slanted. However, it's quite sturdy, and my dog is adjusting to the slanted steps.
Big Dog Friendly
We bought these in hopes that our 2 senior Pitties would use to get up and down from the bed. They were easy to put together, sturdy and wide! 4 of the 5 Pitties approve! My oldest is still trying to figure out going up, lol. These are light and portable. My Pitties range from a pup (20#) to my big boy (9yrs old) who is kissing 90# and the steps are handling all of them nicely. Would recommend!!!